PDA

View Full Version : RIP My Little Sunshine

Maddy
01-22-2014, 09:41 PM
My gorgeous Hermione has passed away. I found her body in the exact same spot I found Weasley's in when she passed.

Hermione was my second budgie. She was never really hand tame, but she was very sweet. She always like to come fly over and sit with me while I was reading, or drawing. She loved to try and steal my food from me. She loved Peatree, she loved to try and be by her. Although, Peatree didn't like her too much.

Bellatrix is going to miss you so much. You two loved each other so much. You've been together for almost three years.

I know my parents disliked you, they called you a brat. I would playfully called you a brat, and I'm sorry. I never really meant it.

My heart is breaking, and I feel so guilty right now. Last night all you wanted to do was come out of your cage. When I changed your water you tried to sneak out the door. But I had to put you, along with Dobby and Bella, to bed early, because you were making too much noise and we had a guest trying to sleep. I feel so bad about that. I wish so badly that I would have let you out instead of covering you.

I'm going to miss you so much. I'll miss your happy chirps, they way you liked to hang out with me, the way you teased Peatree, and your hilarious personality. I'll miss watching you zip around my room, and only being able to see and blur of yellow because you would fly so fast. I'll miss watching you and Bella love each other. I'll miss everything about you.

I spent over three wonderful years with you. It's not going to be the same without you.

I'm so sorry sweetheart. I love you so much.

Rest in piece my little sunshine.

Hermione Rose
2010 - 2014

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Honesty
01-22-2014, 10:01 PM
Oh Maddy, I am so sorry! Sending hugs to you :th_hug8:

kendrafitz
01-22-2014, 11:03 PM
I am so sorry Maddy!

JadeC
01-22-2014, 11:07 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. :-( Losing a friend is hard.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Maddy
01-22-2014, 11:16 PM
Thanks guys

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

spiritbird
01-22-2014, 11:36 PM
I know how hard this is for you. I really liked your written tribute to Hermione.:sorry:

coltfire
01-22-2014, 11:39 PM
Maddy my heart goes out to you,so sorry for your loss . just know you love hermlone and now she is free to fly over the rainbow bridge.

Minamommy
01-23-2014, 12:19 AM
Oh Maddy I am so so sorry for your loss. My heart breaks for you. Know your dear girl is flying over the rainbow bridge waiting for you. Best of all she knows how much you loved her and still do. She is pigging out on her favorite treat. Sending big hugs to you

Rita
01-23-2014, 12:37 AM
Ohhhh Madalyn,

I am so sorry for your sudden loss of Hermione.
Try not to feel guilty. You had to do what you did because of the guist in your house and you never could have know this was her very last night.
You've always taken good care of her and you loved her.

You will be in my thoughts.

Take care Madalyn.

Greetings from the Netherlands,
Rita

Debra
01-23-2014, 01:31 AM
Oh, Maddy! I'm so sorry to be reading this. My sincerest condolences to you and Bella. I know she will be sorely missed. Take comfort that she is still there with you in spirit. She'll let you know she's there when you need it the most.

PlaxMacaws
01-23-2014, 01:42 AM
I'm terribly sorry to learn of your loss, Maddy :'( I can tell Hermione was a wonderful little bird. The great memories will live on...

Pinkbirdy
01-23-2014, 02:13 AM
Im sorry too Maddy :(

Maddy
01-23-2014, 05:25 AM
Thanks so much guys. It was so hard to see my little chickadee so still and lifeless. ):

Mare
01-23-2014, 05:14 PM
Aww...I'm so, so sorry, Maddy! I know how much you loved her and your tribute is beautiful..

Maddy
01-23-2014, 10:40 PM
Thank you, Mare.

Turquoise
01-27-2014, 02:46 AM
Sorry to hear about your little sweet girl. She will watch over her flock from high above now.

Maddy
01-27-2014, 05:27 AM
Thank you, De'Andrea!

Blancaej
01-27-2014, 01:40 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Sunshine Maddy. :( Sending many hugs your way.

Maddy
01-28-2014, 01:45 AM
Thanks so much, Blanca.

jules
03-10-2014, 11:13 PM
just read this maddy. i'm so sorry you lost Hermione, she was a pretty little girl :th_hug8:

Maddy
03-11-2014, 04:31 AM
Thank you, Julie