PDA

View Full Version : new alarm wake up sound. one very angry cat

aliray
04-20-2013, 08:40 PM
On March 9th we adopted a 5 and a half year old cat from the animal shelter. Early this morning I was sound a sleep when I heard the sound of one very angry cat. I didn't know if she had attacked the dog or what had happened . I jumped up and went flying to find her and she was sitting on the windowsill in the guest room . and on the outside of the window was another cat sitting there who took off when he saw me. Sasha was still growling and trying to see the other cat for another couple of minutes. I guess she likes her new home and doesn't want to share except with the dog and the birds

keepsmiling
04-20-2013, 08:47 PM
Hehe..watch cat!:th_hehe:

Wendy K.
04-20-2013, 09:01 PM
Alison, we need pictures of Sasha, the WATCH CAT!! ;)

That sounds REALLY funny, but I bet you weren't in the laughing mood being woken up like that, right?

And yes, Sasha made herself right at home. How sweet of you to give her a loving home!! :)

roxynoodle
04-20-2013, 10:07 PM
The moment I read your title I knew EXACTLY what happened! It happens here all the time, too. My kitty also hates her own kind. She has woken me screaming so awfully I seriously thought she was being murdered, and it was because some other cat was outside.

aliray
04-21-2013, 02:25 PM
Actually I did think it was funny once I realized there was no blood shed involved. I think they fibbed at the shelter because they said she gets along with other cats. Maybe she feels superior now that she has her own home? She had been in the shelter for 9 months. Wendy I will try to get hubby to post a picture of our new watch cat. I would if I knew how but I am mostly computer challenged.