PDA

View Full Version : Fun at the bus barn

Debra
01-10-2014, 12:49 AM
We get some funny stories about kids and their parents all the time. This morning was no different. One of our drivers had a parent call in a message for him this morning. See, it was drizzly and cold out. She wanted the office to get on the radio and ask this driver if he would wipe her daughter's face because it surely got wet going from the house to the bus. lol. I mean, our job is to get the kids from point A to point B in a safe manner. We are not their nannies!

Needless to say, this particular driver will be the butt of jokes for a long time coming.

coltfire
01-10-2014, 04:18 AM
oh no poor guy, i think you should take a box of tissues in for him just so he has them there to wipe the kids faces,:th_hehe:

Blancaej
01-10-2014, 04:39 PM
It's amazing what parents expect from other people. Maybe she should teach her to bring tissues and wipe her own face once she is on the bus! Now there is a thought! LOL

Honesty
01-10-2014, 05:19 PM
:th_loltears: Now that is funny. I can just imagine what one of our school Bus drivers would have said to this! We don't have jolly drivers, they are all grumpy LOL

Turquoise
01-18-2014, 04:41 AM
Too funny!! Of all the things a Mom could ask a bus driver to do. :lmao: Way back when I rode the bus in the 60s we didn't have nice friendly drivers either. Most acted like they hated kids and I can imagine what one of them would say to a parent if they had been asked to wipe a child's face. And back then they could have gotten away with using some pretty flavorful words.:th_hehe:

Maddy
01-18-2014, 06:33 AM
:th_LOL: That's so funny!