PDA

View Full Version : A busy day!

Mare
01-08-2014, 12:42 AM
Amigo is a free flyer, most days, and today, (here in Cali), was a perfect flying day. The outside temp was in the mid 60's and the the electric meter reader guy, came for a visit! Woohoo! These are Amigo's favorite type of days:th_dancing: He flew to the electric pole above the meter and kept saying "Hi there" to the electric company man, he is getting use to having this guy in his territory :). My daughter came over for a visit and proceeded to go on a run of the property, Amigo tagged along, tree to tree. He then worked on his "hole in the tree" for a couple hours, chipping away, trying to make it perfect for that some day mate who will find him irresistible!
At four o'clock I call him in for dinner. He was so funny, popping his head out of the tree hole, jumping up onto a limb and bee-lining it in to eat :th_biggrin: he was STARVING after such a busy day!

Debra
01-08-2014, 01:21 AM
I love hearing about Amigo's day! I can just picture him talking to that man and following your daughter. Keep up with these things with us!

Pinkbirdy
01-08-2014, 02:20 AM
What a sight I bet !!!! I would be in "Awe" being a part of such a intelligent guys life !! Neat he acknowledges the meter guy :)

Mare
01-08-2014, 04:37 AM
Amigo is a character, for sure! There is never a dull moment around this bird. I was pulling dead pepper plants, the other day, and he flew in to help make sure I didn't have "just one" pile :th_biggrin:

spiritbird
01-08-2014, 01:08 PM
Amigo must be such a majestic site when free flying and talking at the same time. :th_wow:

kendrafitz
01-08-2014, 01:32 PM
I am glad Amigo has decided to befriend the electric guy. My husband and I still laugh about their first meeting. I love Amigo stories!!

Blancaej
01-09-2014, 02:03 PM
Amigo is just amazing! I love reading his stories of him being out and about! :th_biggrin: