PDA

View Full Version : Medicinal Teas for Winter Season

spiritbird
01-08-2014, 12:23 AM
I have long had a love of holistic medicine. If you have chronic sinus problems like I do or infections that lead to coughing all the time may I suggest two different medicinal teas. They are made by Traditional Medicinals. First one is Herba Tussin made with organic slippery Elm Bark and second is Throat Coat with organic lemon & echinacea. I get so much relief from the first tea listed. I also use the nettie pot for when there is an infection as antibiotics do not work well for those small nasal cavities. [Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] s&keywords=elm+bark+teas&ie=UTF8#/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-text&field-keywords=elm+bark+teas+by+traditional+medicinals&rh=n%3A133140011%2Ck%3Aelm+bark+teas+by+traditiona l+medicinals

Honesty
01-08-2014, 10:43 AM
Thank you for posting this Dianne. I am going totry this as I suffer badly with sinus infections in the winter :(

kendrafitz
01-08-2014, 01:52 PM
Thank you! I am going to try it as well.

Blancaej
01-09-2014, 01:57 PM
Great info, thanks for sharing!

Turquoise
01-18-2014, 04:31 AM
They sound like they would work. I am not a big fan of tea and have to kill the flavor with Kool Aid to be able to drink it. I have tried some of the grocery store alternative tea bags and have not found one I could stand the flavor of for very long. I am just not a tea drinker. I will take regular type tea bags and a very hot cup of water with lots of lemon in it and 'cook' my throat if it is sore.

Thanks for sharing this, maybe one day I might try it. I just can't get into the Netti Pot thing tho. I have heard it is wonderful, but I just can't bring myself to use one. :)

Maddy
01-18-2014, 06:34 AM
That sounds wonderful! Thank you for posting!