PDA

View Full Version : Elliot~ Netherlands Dwarf Bunny

keepsmiling
04-20-2013, 10:25 AM
This is Elliot, the cutest bunny I have ever had the pleasure to know.
His favorite pastimes are eating a bit of banana for breakfast, and jumping in the air...which the bunny lovers call "binkying".
The Netherlands dwarfs are very small, have short ears, and big eyes, which gives them the look of a baby forever. Elliot is about two pounds, and approximately 2 years old.He is a rehome.
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])
feets
his condo
He gets time out to play either in an Xpen, or my bedroom, which has been made 'bunny safe'. He ate a cable in my office, so he can't just have free reign.:th_redface:
Just a couple weeks ago, on Easter, I took him up to a nursing home and we handed out candy to the residents. He was the Easter Bunny Ambassador.
a video~
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

roxynoodle
04-20-2013, 12:32 PM
Elliot is very cute! I love his name, too, as I had a goat named Elliot :)

keepsmiling
04-20-2013, 12:55 PM
Hi Audrey, thank you!:teapot:

keepsmiling
04-20-2013, 07:26 PM
Here we are on Easter, my hair was wet and pulled back so it looks like I have none...lol, it's actually down my back.
here is his sleepy hide-out that is actually a carrier so we dolled it up a bit

Wendy K.
04-20-2013, 07:32 PM
This is pure torture for me here, Carole!!! Elliot is SO super cute! I just want to snuggle and cuddle and pat him all over. He SO reminds me of my Dutch Dwarf "Ernie" (back in the 80s)....and there is NO way in hell I could EVER bring one of those super cuties into this house. Not as long as I have my pups (especially Ziva, the mouser).

Those pictures are definitey on the CUTENESS OVERLOAD ALERT roster!!!!

SO sweet! :D

keepsmiling
04-20-2013, 07:38 PM
LOL..thanks so much Wendy!:angel: I have gotten nothing done today! I must go do some cleaning. I still have two more birds, Yuna and Cochise to post about, and my sweet dog Heartly completes our family. For now I have to get something done around here.:tickled_pink:

Honesty
04-20-2013, 08:15 PM
A[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] Elliot is so cute... You certainly have lots of beautiful Animals Carole. Thankyou for sharing them all with us:)

keepsmiling
04-20-2013, 08:41 PM
Thank you Wendy! :)

Wendy K.
04-20-2013, 09:04 PM
LOL..thanks so much Wendy!:angel: I have gotten nothing done today! I must go do some cleaning. I still have two more birds, Yuna and Cochise to post about, and my sweet dog Heartly completes our family. For now I have to get something done around here.:tickled_pink:

ROFLMAO. That makes 2 of us, Carole! I've been TRYING to do stuff in between, but I am WAY more interested in THIS right now, LOL.

I sure can't WAIT to meet Heartly, Yuna and Cochise! (AWESOME names!!!) :D

roxynoodle
04-20-2013, 10:05 PM
I had to take a break as well for awhile and get some cleaning done. Otherwise floofies might have taken over my house, lol!