PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year!

coltfire
12-31-2013, 12:02 AM
Well as we are one of the first to see the new year in, i would like to wish every one a HAPPY NEW YEAR and hope that the new year is better than the last for every one. take care dont drink to much or to less. and see you all in the new year.:year2::year1::danceelmo:

Debra
12-31-2013, 01:03 AM
And a happy new year to you too! We are headed to visit my niece tomorrow, but will be home before all the drunks are out. We barricade ourselves in the house on New Year's Eve. What are everyone else's plans?

spiritbird
12-31-2013, 01:04 AM
I second your wishes Steve.

Feathers First Aviary
12-31-2013, 09:45 AM
Happy new year everyone!
We have been invited to a few new years parties but have declined all the invites, we both really want to go out and enjoy the celebrations with our friends but I refuse to be on the roads and staying out all night isn't an option with all the critters. We'll probably just do what we did last year, hang out with the critters, do some jigsaw puzzles(i'm a puzzle junkie!), drink a little and at midnight go out and fire off a few rounds ;)

Stay safe everyone!

Honesty
12-31-2013, 10:31 AM
Happy New Year to all our forum family :)
Lets hope it will be a good one for all of us!

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] [Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] XGaaQsoQzrQ4_mVSZnGCA [Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] XGaaQsoQzrQ4_mVSZnGCA

Turquoise
12-31-2013, 12:00 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAReveryone!!! Hope everyone has a very safe and warm day tomorrow and today for those of you who are ahead of me and yesterday for those of you who are REALLY ahead of me in the time zone around the world!!!

:year1::year2::greet11:

Wendy you have such gorgeous celebration displays you put up on here! I love them!!! I'm talking about the ones you use personally, but I do love the new ones you put on here for us to use as well.

We will be staying in for the New Year as usual. I have no desire to dodge the weaving cars and really am not into partying til the sun comes up anymore. I will just have a nice toast here in the safety of my home and laugh at all the idiots who find themselves bringing in the New Year in the local jail!! :drinks4:

tonkatiel
12-31-2013, 12:28 PM
Happy New Year Everyone!!
Only half an hour left of 2013 here, I'm sitting at home enjoying the peace and quiet lol, getting too old to go out and party :P

Ps. I received Maddy and De'Andreas xmas cards today, both are gorgeous, thank you both so much!!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Honesty
12-31-2013, 01:44 PM
Wendy you have such gorgeous celebration displays you put up on here! I love them!!! I'm talking about the ones you use personally, but I do love the new ones you put on here for us to use as well.Thank you De'Andrea :th_heart:

It is now 1.40pm here in the UK and I have finally finished cooking! I have my Brother, Sister in Law, Daniel and his Girlfriend coming, so I have prepared a buffet and will put it all out around 7 :) I don't like going out for New Year at all. My partying days went long ago :) I would rather stay at home and celebrate with my family than be out amongst all the crazy ones that just drink themselves into a state of oblivion! And, like you say De'Andrea, they do mad things and end up in jail:(

coltfire
12-31-2013, 02:24 PM
well its now 2014 here in Australia happy new year every one. as for going out the birdies dont let that happen as i would not be able to get home to feed them in the morning

Honesty
12-31-2013, 03:00 PM
Happy New Year Steve! :)

plax
12-31-2013, 06:55 PM
I too am hoping that everyone enjoys a safe and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :bounce1:

Honesty
01-01-2014, 12:46 AM
It is now 12.45am in my part of the world. Happy New Year everyone :)

Blancaej
01-06-2014, 04:07 PM
:year2: I hope 2014 is a wonderful, joyous and prosperous year for everyone!