PDA

View Full Version : Whats your New Years resolution ?

Pinkbirdy
12-30-2013, 02:05 AM
Of course the diet starts !!! I want to do an even better diet for my birds [and make wood toys myself]:th_biggrin:Whats yours?

kendrafitz
12-30-2013, 02:16 AM
I can never stick to resolutions. If I did I would say to stop being such a procrastinator. However, experience tells me i would just would put it off. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

coltfire
12-30-2013, 02:52 AM
i dont make them , as i never go through with them , but if i was, it would be to, be even more involved with wires and the rescue of birds.

Turquoise
12-31-2013, 12:55 PM
Well, I never make New Years resolutions either as I cannot stick with them any better than the next person.:sad6:

But, if I were to make one I think it would have to be to add more MACAWS to my flock!!:super-happy-dance-s:hybrid::pinkgrin:

Honesty
12-31-2013, 01:47 PM
Haha, I also don't make resolutions anymore. I am pretty sure I have never stuck to one of them :th_hehe:

I am like you De'Andrea, I am hoping to add a Macaw to my family this year! Obviously, this will be my first :) Yours would be number 4 :th_loltears:

Minamommy
01-01-2014, 12:44 AM
I would like to learn to make chop. I'm concerned all the time that Mina my U2 doesn't eat right. So I am going to learn to sprout and do chop. For me of course another diet lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])