PDA

View Full Version : Tiegan's Birthday pics!

Honesty
12-27-2013, 07:30 PM
It is Tiegan's Birthday today, so another busy day cooking! I done a buffet for her and laid it all out on the table :)

Here are a few pics....

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Blancaej
12-27-2013, 08:34 PM
:th_birthday: Very nice! Happy Birthday Tiegan!!

Debra
12-27-2013, 08:39 PM
What a nice day for her! Looks like she really has enjoyed her day.

Honesty
12-27-2013, 08:56 PM
Yes, she has had a lovely day:)

Pinkbirdy
12-27-2013, 09:57 PM
Wow looks like a nice party to me . Wendy ,You look like you out did yourself this season!! Hope you can get a rest now.You have 3 children ?

ToffeMonkeyy
12-27-2013, 10:10 PM
Thank you for the birthday wishes everyone I had a great day! :)

Honesty
12-27-2013, 10:13 PM
Wow looks like a nice party to me . Wendy ,You look like you out did yourself this season!! Hope you can get a rest now.You have 3 children ?Thank you Terri :) Just New Years Eve to go now :th_hehe:

Yes, I have 3 Children. My eldest daughter lives in the USA.

Pinkbirdy
12-27-2013, 10:24 PM
Oh I forgot ! We still have New Years eve [this food thing has to stop] .I hate how you get used to eating like this ;(

Macawfancy
12-28-2013, 02:35 AM
Looks like the perfect birthday to me, Happy Birthday Tiegan a bit late! :)

kendrafitz
12-29-2013, 01:38 AM
Happy Belated Birthday Tiegan! It looks like you outdid yourself Wendy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Honesty
12-29-2013, 02:38 PM
Happy Belated Birthday Tiegan! It looks like you outdid yourself Wendy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])Thank you Kendra :)

coltfire
12-29-2013, 10:49 PM
yes happy belated birthdaY Tiegan, and that looks like you done very well,for your birthday, and Wendy did you make the profiteroles, they are my favourite of all desserts, that table looks so yummy, glad you had a great day Tiegan

Honesty
12-30-2013, 09:26 AM
yes happy belated birthdaY Tiegan, and that looks like you done very well,for your birthday, and Wendy did you make the profiteroles, they are my favourite of all desserts, that table looks so yummy, glad you had a great day TieganThank you Steve :) Yes, I did make the profiteroles!

Turquoise
12-31-2013, 12:37 PM
Oh WOW what an awesome feast!! I wanna' be your child!! And all those gifts!! Tiegan has to be one of the luckiest girls in the world having a birthday right after Christmas and getting a double whammy of goodies. :pinkgrin:

OK, you folks over there~~what are profiteroles? Which one of the many things on that gorgeous table are they? I have never heard of them, guess I am a bit too 'redneck' for such delicacies and have never been around any. :th_hehe:

Honesty
12-31-2013, 01:54 PM
Oh WOW what an awesome feast!! I wanna' be your child!! And all those gifts!! Tiegan has to be one of the luckiest girls in the world having a birthday right after Christmas and getting a double whammy of goodies. :pinkgrin:Yes, Tiegan is very lucky in getting a double whammy of gifts. When she was a toddler, you could guarantee she would be ill on her birthday through the sheer excitement of it all!

OK, you folks over there~~what are profiteroles? Which one of the many things on that gorgeous table are they? I have never heard of them, guess I am a bit too 'redneck' for such delicacies and have never been around any. :th_hehe:Profieroles are made with choux pastry and are filled with fresh dairy cream and chocolate sauce poured over the top of them:) They are yummy! They are to the left of the birthday cake in the picture!

Here is how they are made....