PDA

View Full Version : ~~~Merry Christmas From My Flock And Me~~~

Turquoise
12-25-2013, 07:05 AM
*To Everyone Here* *Especially for all the folks on here that did not participate in the card exchange and for Wendy & Emma whose cards are still in transit*

~~~MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE~~~:christmas3:

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Debra
12-25-2013, 02:16 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone!

Honesty
12-25-2013, 02:51 PM
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] De'Andrea and Deb. I hope you both have a lovely day:)

Turquoise
12-25-2013, 05:18 PM
Merry Christmas to you too Debra & Wendy. Have a Safe Holiday Season and eat lots of dessert for me (my favorite part of a holiday meal)!! :th_hug8:

That is a very beautiful poinsettia card Wendy!:th_heart:

Turquoise
12-25-2013, 06:06 PM
Thank you Dianne, and Merry Christmas to you and your flock and your furry kitty! :th_xmascandle:

plax
12-26-2013, 04:49 PM
Belated Merry Christmas, De'Andrea and everyone! Please enjoy the rest of your holiday time :)

tonkatiel
12-26-2013, 08:21 PM
Merry Christmas!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

kendrafitz
12-29-2013, 01:46 AM
I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Blancaej
01-05-2014, 09:44 PM
Belated Merry Christmas & Happy New Year De'! I have yet to get my cards out. LOL! I am going to send them anyhow. LOL!

Turquoise
01-07-2014, 04:21 AM
I will be delighted to get your card when it arrives! I am famous for getting more out late most years and those were the cheap store bought ones, not ones I did spend any time making!! LOL

I still have not gotten the card out to my pen pal Debbi in Oregon yet. She's not too keen on using the Internet and prefers written letters. I prefer email, so of course I have not gotten my Christmas letter written and sent to her. She's used to it by now tho. After all, we have only been pen pals since 1977, before I was ever married and before she began having kids. LOL