PDA

View Full Version : Isnt this cool!!!

Pinkbirdy
12-23-2013, 03:30 AM
This has to be the best Macaw tattoo ive seen:th_chickendance:[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] pg ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] pg.html)

Mare
12-23-2013, 04:34 AM
Yes! That is awfully cool! I've never had a tattoo done on myself but after seeing this, I'm wondering what a cockatoo "too" would look like? Does white ink work?

Feathers First Aviary
12-23-2013, 05:46 AM
Yes! That is awfully cool! I've never had a tattoo done on myself but after seeing this, I'm wondering what a cockatoo "too" would look like? Does white ink work?

white ink will show up, depending on your skin tone it will be more vibrant the darker your skin is. White ink also tends to fade pretty quick so it would probably need touched up fairly often to look it's best. If I were to get a 'too tattoo, which I have considered, I think I would get a majority of it shaded so that it still looks nice even if the white starts to fade out. Here's a pretty nice one I found just doing a google image search :) [Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Love the macaw by the way :D

Mare
12-23-2013, 06:02 AM
I may have to check this out, Sara, but I don't think I could ever stand still enough to have one sealed on to my neck!! I'm thinking, shoulder :)

Feathers First Aviary
12-23-2013, 06:09 AM
My husband has his neck tattooed(sides and back) and said it wasn't bad at all, I think it would be hard just because of having to watch how you breath and swallow while being tattooed! I had a hard enough time getting my ribs done because even my shallowest breathing made my side move :P I have my upper arm done now and it didn't hurt at all! It was actually the first tattoo that I got that I can say absolutely no part of it hurt. The next thing I'm getting done is going to be across my upper back/shoulder blades :D

Honesty
12-23-2013, 09:37 AM
That is a beautiful Macaw tattoo. I would imagine that took a long time to do!

Pinkbirdy
12-23-2013, 03:20 PM
Sara ,thtas a really nice 2 tattoo !!! Id have to be heavily drugged to get that Macaw done !! LOL

kendrafitz
12-23-2013, 06:29 PM
Very cool, so much detail!

coltfire
12-23-2013, 08:23 PM
both those tatts are way cool , i dont think the macaw was done in one sitting,,shoulder and back do not hurt at all, one day ill put my tatts up in the thread on here.

JadeC
12-24-2013, 05:10 AM
Wow... Beautiful :) I think a cockatoo tattoo would be awesome!!!!! Go for it!

Turquoise
12-25-2013, 05:39 AM
Gorgeous Macaw tat!! I do so love that one. But I'd want it someplace I could show it off. I just don't run around with my whole back exposed any longer at my age! :th_LOL:

Large tats like that take many hours & bucks to create! They are spread out over several sittings to finish. I would get more tats, especially ones of my birds, but I spend my money on other stuff anymore and probably won't get another one again. :(

Blancaej
01-06-2014, 03:56 PM
Wow that is amazing!