PDA

View Full Version : My two clowns

mistywaterwoman
04-20-2013, 02:55 AM
I'm new to birds in general, and have only had my lovies since Valentine's Day this year, but I am SO enjoying getting to know them!!

Here are my tweeties:

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

They like to hang out in the coconut hut.

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Honey likes to pretend she is nesting, although she's too young, there's no eggs, and I'm not sure Peri is male, lol...

The Snuggle Hut is another favorite hangout.

And here's Honey giving me a piece of her mind. ;)

I'm hoping to get a good pic of their Circque de Soleil act soon, where they are both hanging upside on the they swinging toys... but I need more practice as a paparazzi stalker. :drunk:

Honesty
04-20-2013, 08:03 AM
Beautiful pics Kara:) They are both adorable.

keepsmiling
04-20-2013, 09:20 AM
Aww..they are both beautiful! I love the pic "Honey giving me a piece of her mind":love_heart:

Wendy K.
04-20-2013, 01:45 PM
AAAA[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]!!! Both Honeydew and Periwinkle are SO adorable. I LOVE their names, too! They seem to be having a BLAST each and every day! I bet you never have a dull moment with those 2 sweeties in your home. :)

aliray
04-20-2013, 02:22 PM
Love the pictures Kara and I agree I love the names and how appropriate

roxynoodle
04-20-2013, 02:37 PM
They are just so cute!

mistywaterwoman
04-20-2013, 04:18 PM
They are noisy little boogers!!! LOL. Honey gives me a piece of her mind frequently. ;)

I get a kick out of the way they will sit SIDE BY SIDE and still do the "call and answer" thing. :tongue-new:
Peri will say "TWEET" and Honey will answer "Chir-up!" and they both do the cute little head shake thing with it.

:ROFLMAODog: