PDA

View Full Version : My New Weight Loss Plan

Feathers First Aviary
12-18-2013, 02:21 AM
I developed a new weight loss plan I'd like to share with all of you, it's so easy to put on a few extra pounds around the holidays, so I introduce to you the cockatoo diet. Step one: adopt a cockatoo, step two: this step pretty much takes care of itself, you see, said adopted cockatoo simply eats half of everything you planned on eating, thus saving you those pesky extra calories. Maggie has become a master diet coach, here you see her stealing....errr... helping me not to overeat as she enjoys my noodles in low sodium veggie broth with some sriracha(cuz seriously, who doesn't love sriracha?!). I will admit, I would have used a prettier bowl had I known in advance she was going to be so adorably messy and lead me to taking a bunch of photos :P
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])
Notice the foot firmly on the side of the bowl, this means it's hers now and I'm not allowed to have any until she is finished picking out the best parts

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Oh yea! I like this!

I love the background on the tv, the horrified face of south park character lol

What? Is there something on my beak?

Better make a cute face since I just had my whole face and toes in moms noodles...

Pinkbirdy
12-18-2013, 02:26 AM
Fantastic idea !!:)I just don't understand why its not working [he he ] I have lots of "Beggers here" .I must walk around when I eat . By the time I divvy out my waffle [theirs just a bite for me ] :)

kendrafitz
12-18-2013, 02:33 AM
Ha!!! Great pics and great diet plan!! I love the foot on the bowl. :)

Mare
12-18-2013, 03:22 AM
Some great dirty beak pics! :th_biggrin: Maggie is adorable and looks like she's doing an excellent job as a helper of diets!

Minamommy
12-18-2013, 06:44 AM
My cockatoo diet plan isn't working so well lol. I love the fact that mine will walk from eating off my plate over to my hubby crawl up his arm and commence to use his head as a napkin hahaha. ( he shaves it). Then she comes back to me. Too funny.

Feathers First Aviary
12-18-2013, 07:13 AM
Haha that's great!! I had noodles all over the table, my clothes and the floor by the time she was done, the dog didn't mind in the least though!

JudiNH
12-18-2013, 10:55 AM
Thats great! What a thoughtful and supportive little friend you have there. ;)

Honesty
12-18-2013, 11:20 AM
Great pics Sara. She looks like she is thoroughly enjoying those noodles :)

coltfire
12-18-2013, 04:28 PM
great diet , one i have been on for quite awhile, and it does seem to work, but i have 4 eckkies helping me with my diet, and why is it so, i make a plate for them but they wont touch it they all want my plate, and if i go to there plate well all hell breaks out lol

spiritbird
12-18-2013, 10:03 PM
Love your humor! I would replace the entry in the dirty beaks for December with the 4th or 5th photo here as the beaks are so messy! The one you entered it also very good.

Blancaej
01-05-2014, 07:51 PM
That is too cute! Great plan! :th_wink:

HisAngel
02-05-2014, 03:48 PM
This is bloody adorable! Oh, the things I have to look forward to! Hehehehe