PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the invitation!

mistywaterwoman
04-20-2013, 12:36 AM
Thanks Wendy for inviting me here, you have a beautiful forum started!!

My name is Kara, and I am a new bird owner. My hubby got me two lovebirds for Valentine's Day this year. My sister has had birds for 30+ years, so I am an experienced bird Auntie, but not mom. I'm learning as we go.

I'm in love with my little PF jewels, Periwinkle and Honeydew. They are tiny little clowns who perform their own Circque de Soleil every day on the hanging toys in their cage, ha ha ha. Endlessly entertaining.

I also have two small dogs, six female chinchillas (just as pets, no breeding here), a guinea pig, a hamster, and two human boys. I created and maintain the website [Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] which is an educational resource for a few different rescues (run by some friends of mine) and they use it to help people decide if a chin is the right pet for them.

I look forward to getting to know you guys! :rugby:

Blackhawk007
04-20-2013, 03:15 AM
Welcome to the community Kara! Its great to have you.

plax
04-20-2013, 05:51 AM
Greetings Kara! Thanks for joining :)

Honesty
04-20-2013, 08:02 AM
Hello Kara and :pp_welcome:Thankyou for your lovely comments and we are very happy you have joined us :th_DancingChilli:

keepsmiling
04-20-2013, 09:11 AM
Hello and welcome!:th_welcome2:

Wendy K.
04-20-2013, 10:31 AM
:glittering-welcome- Kara!! It is GREAT to see you here. I am thoroughly looking forward to hearing of your adventures with Periwinkle and Honeydew. :D

roxynoodle
04-20-2013, 01:32 PM
Welcome to the forum!

I know we have at least one member who is an experienced Lovie owner here named Shade. I'm sure she would be more than happy to help with answering any questions you might have.

Antoinette
04-20-2013, 05:56 PM
:th_cool5: Welcome Kara
Periwinkle and Honeydew are gorgeous
Enjoy the forum