PDA

View Full Version : Best experience

Pinkbirdy
04-20-2013, 12:14 AM
Im having the best experience so far. I put a deposit on a Rosebreasted 2 in Georgia. My RB2 passed away in October, (Im going crazy without her] .So this bird will be flown in once its weaned [a new experience for me] .The breeder thinks she has a male and female [I love hearing the tricks people have that are around birds] I said If I get a choice a male would be great. She sends me pictures and gives me a account of what their days like down to the interaction the get.Now to think of a clever name for a male pink bird.:) Some of my birds can say their name :) . AT work I was telling my friends and this elderly lady said ,what about PinkFloyd I Laughed and said you know Pinkfloyd ?

roxynoodle
04-20-2013, 01:53 AM
Lol, actually I like PinkFloyd!

gemini_84
04-20-2013, 02:28 AM
how exciting, galahs (red breasred too) are such beautiful birds. i agree i really like pink floyd too.

Honesty
04-20-2013, 08:05 AM
I like Pinkfloyd:) Welcome to the forum.

Wendy K.
04-20-2013, 10:36 AM
I LOVE PinkFloyd, and it's a GREAT name, too.

You must be SO excited!!! Galahs are gorgeous.

mistywaterwoman
04-20-2013, 05:34 PM
You could just call him Floyd and it would be an inside joke!!

Congrats!! Can't wait for pics!!

Flying in an animal was a new experience for me, too. I had a baby chinchilla shipped in from NY last October. The guys at the airport couldn't even figure out what she was when I went to pick her up, lol...

Turquoise
04-21-2013, 06:50 AM
That's awesome Terri!! I can't wait to see photos of the cutie. It is so much fun getting those update photos & play by play of what your baby is doing next. I know all this waiting for my GW girl would have been unbearable if her breeder hadn't kept me in her life through her eyes.

If I ever get a Too it will be a Rose Breasted. I think they are gorgeous & I have read so many great things about them that I am pretty sure one day there will be one in my flock. Until that day comes I will indulge myself enjoying your 'PinkFloyd' boy.:topsy_turvy: