PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Trees and Decoration pics!

Honesty
12-12-2013, 12:16 PM
I thought it would be nice to see everyones Christmas trees and decorations :)

Here is my tree....

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Lit up at night!

This is the fibre optic swag over the fireplace in the lounge!

Another fibre optic swag over the fireplace in the Dining Room!

These are the lights outside. You cannot see their full beauty in this pic. It did not come out too well in the dark :(

kendrafitz
12-12-2013, 04:15 PM
What beautiful decorations Wendy!

I am away until tomorrow night, but I will post some pics when I return.

I do have one on my phone that I took after we finished decorating the tree the other night.

Honesty
12-12-2013, 04:19 PM
Thank you Kendra :) Look forward to seeing yours when you return. From what I can see of your tree, it looks very nice:)

Debra
12-12-2013, 04:51 PM
Both trees are great, ladies! I would join in on the fun, but we don't decorate. Hubby does not like the work that goes into putting it up and taking it down. Nor does he want the house rearranged to fit it in. So, we just go to places and enjoy their decorations.

Turquoise
12-13-2013, 04:36 AM
Wendy your treItand mantle decorations are gorgeous! You really make your home all festive and cheery for the holidays. I love the lights photos as well.

Kendra yiur kids & tree are so cute, but I love those two pups you have with them. What kind are they? Im sorry but I have forgotten. I love their color!!

Welp, my tree is up & standing~~ sort of. LOL It is actually on the dining room table since it is only 3 ft tall. I just dont hage any decorations on it except the card my flock received from Rosie. I will gdt it decorated this weekend when Im of work again. :)

kendrafitz
12-14-2013, 04:19 PM
Thanks! I will take some pics later today.

Bailey and Teddy are supposed to be Yorkie Bichon mixes. But I am fairly sure Bailey has some Brussels Griffon in her. She is my nervous/high anxiety girl with a cute snaggle tooth & underbite. Teddy is a typical yorkie bichon, sweet to the core and happy just to be in Baileys presence.

kendrafitz
12-14-2013, 10:21 PM
Here are some pics of our indoor decorations. (Our tree is a compromise, clear for Jef & I and colored lights for the kids).

I am not posting any of our outside decorations since it is a snowy and cold day here. I am warm & toasty by the fire and just can't bring myself to go out. :cold:

:christmas3:

Honesty
12-14-2013, 10:23 PM
Beautiful Kendra! I love the swag over your fireplace :)

Debra
12-14-2013, 10:48 PM
Those are beautiful pics Kendra!

kendrafitz
12-14-2013, 11:59 PM
Thanks!!

Wendy - I will tell my husband you like it. It should make him feel better. After he put it up, he plugged it in and the lights were not going on. So after some muttering - something about the joys of Xmas - he redid it. ;) I think the song "the 12 things of Xmas that are such a pain to me" applied to him today!!

Pinkbirdy
12-15-2013, 06:19 PM
WOW very nice guys :)

Turquoise
12-16-2013, 06:13 AM
I'm still working on my darn cards and some little gifts I am hand making. I will no doubt not get my tree any more decorated than it is right now.:th_xmas3: Mine is so sad looking compared to ya'lls Wendy & Kendra. I love your kids tree with the colored lights the best. I go for multi colors, ummm guess you can tell that by my flock!!:harlequin: LOL

I do have the cards ready to send out for the card exchange on here later today when I get to town. So everyone who is participating expect to get your card sometime between now~~~&~~~whenever the mail gets them across country(s) & oceans. :christmas3:

Blancaej
12-16-2013, 02:15 PM
I love your decorations Wendy & Kendra! Beautiful!

I finally got some pics of our decorations together. Forgot to get our finished tree pic, but I will tonight when I take our outside lights pics. I did include a pic of us decorating our tree.

Stockings for the fids. I went out and bought new stockings for the fids. Quincy was due for a new one after 13 years anyway. :th_wink:

Chistmas tree decorating

kendrafitz
12-16-2013, 04:46 PM
Gorgeous Blanca! I love the pic of decorating!! What a good Daddy!

Blancaej
12-16-2013, 07:25 PM
Kendra - Thank you! My hubby had my son on his shoulders earlier! Morgan is getting heavy! :th_eek: He didn't do that for long. LOL!

Honesty
12-16-2013, 07:30 PM
Beautiful tree and decorations Blanca :)

Blancaej
12-16-2013, 08:05 PM
Thanks Wendy. :)