PDA

View Full Version : Holly~RFM-Pics & videos

keepsmiling
04-19-2013, 10:26 PM
This is Holly, my sweet mischievous Red Fronted Macaw. She has been a part of my life since august of 09, when she was 3 months old. She will turn 4 next month. She is a joy, and is very smart and funny.:love_heart:
At 3 months
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])
6 months
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])
Turning red

1 yr hatch day
she loves to wrestle

keepsmiling
04-19-2013, 10:31 PM
Nearly colored up!
Mischievous!!

keepsmiling
04-19-2013, 10:35 PM
This girl can fly!
her buddy is Cochise
she loves the get a grip
and the wingdow

keepsmiling
04-19-2013, 10:41 PM
recent pics
she can give a 'look!'

keepsmiling
04-19-2013, 10:46 PM
videos
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]
RFM wrestling
birds just wanna have fun
Loud..lol
Expressive eyes

gemini_84
04-19-2013, 11:33 PM
u have a beautiful little girl there. such wonderful colouring. love the pic oh her in flight.

Wendy K.
04-19-2013, 11:37 PM
Holly is SO gorgeous, Carole!!! Wow, those colors on her are AMAZING!!!! Beautiful pictures!!! And OMG, she truly CAN give the "look", can't she? I laughed pretty hard at that photo and the caption. :th_laughing8:

And each video is fantastic, too!!!! I again cracked up when you said "Had to drop a bomb first, huh." HAHAHAHAHA!!!

She is really paying close attention to that phone.

Thank you so much for sharing. I've got a smile on my face now from one ear to the next! :D

roxynoodle
04-19-2013, 11:41 PM
Great photos and videos!

When I say "the bomb" Merlin makes an explosion sound, hee hee!

keepsmiling
04-20-2013, 01:47 AM
Thank you Amanda, Wendy, and Audrey! I am glad we could make you smile. She is always funny.:th_biggrin: I have a few things I would love to catch on video. I just have to try and see if they come out I guess.

Blackhawk007
04-20-2013, 03:18 AM
Holly is a great looking Mac! I love tour setup too!

keepsmiling
04-20-2013, 09:09 AM
Thank you Steve!

plax
04-20-2013, 12:18 PM
Hi Carole... Holly is a gorgeous RFM! :)

keepsmiling
04-20-2013, 12:56 PM
Hi Tony, thank you!:peach:

Wendy K.
04-20-2013, 02:12 PM
Carole, I have a WEE small favor. Can you pretty please post more of your AWESOME pics and videos? That was SUCH a treat looking at them yesterday, and I could easily get hooked on Holly. :rugby:

keepsmiling
04-20-2013, 04:10 PM
It's ok? Sure!:watermelon:

aliray
04-20-2013, 04:25 PM
Beautiful bird and I also loved the pictures. Thanks so much for posting them

keepsmiling
04-20-2013, 05:22 PM
Thank you Alison.:smile-new:

merlinsmom13
04-20-2013, 06:13 PM
Hi Holly, you little sweetie! :D

Copper
04-20-2013, 06:37 PM
Those are awesome, I just love Holly she is so gorgeous! Seeing her colors as they change is really cool, I'd love to see loooots of her :D

keepsmiling
04-20-2013, 06:44 PM
Thank you Becky and Ashley. I will have to work on some new pics.

Pinkbirdy
04-22-2013, 01:25 AM
You can see the confidence in his face .You can tell hes a great bird :) My favorite picture is the one on his back :)

kendrafitz
04-22-2013, 05:43 PM
What a beautiful macaw you have!!!

keepsmiling
04-22-2013, 07:56 PM
Thanks so much Terri and Kendra. :)

Blancaej
04-23-2013, 02:26 AM
Great, great photos! What an adorable little guy. I too love the photo on his back. Too much fun!

keepsmiling
04-23-2013, 02:51 AM
Thank you Blanca! Holly is a girl though...we girls have to stick up for ourselves..:th_cantwait::th_cheer:

Blancaej
04-23-2013, 11:10 AM
Oops sorry. :p

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Pinkbirdy
04-23-2013, 11:17 AM
Oops!! Sorry I called Holly a guy too.:(

keepsmiling
04-23-2013, 01:32 PM
No worries!!:th_cool5:

roxynoodle
04-23-2013, 01:43 PM
At least Holly has a girl's name :) Merlin and Rowdy are constantly being called "he".

Blancaej
04-23-2013, 04:51 PM
I wrote several posts last night. I apparently wasn't paying enough attention. Lol! :rolleyes:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Turquoise
05-06-2013, 09:25 AM
Holly is very beautiful. I do love the bright red she has on her. The videos were so adorable, my favorite was the 'Girls Just Wanna' Have Fun' one. it is one of my favorite songs & it was super cute! Thanks for sharing them.

keepsmiling
05-06-2013, 09:29 AM
Thank you De' Andrea! Holly holds a big piece of my heart in her talons.:th_heart: