PDA

View Full Version : It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!!

Feathers First Aviary
12-11-2013, 01:12 PM
Just finished the christmas photos, thought I'd share some of my favorites with everyone

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Feathers First Aviary
12-11-2013, 01:16 PM
Continued!

Honesty
12-11-2013, 01:37 PM
Those are beautiful pics Sara. They all look like they are loving all the Christmas decorations!

Debra
12-11-2013, 02:43 PM
Those are beautiful. I especially love the baby linnie smiling in his pics and the budgie in flight. Thank you for these Christmas pics!

Mare
12-11-2013, 06:13 PM
Love your pics! Thanks! When I get our tree up.. I'll try and get some parrot-XMas tree photos,,,wish me luck! :)

Blancaej
12-11-2013, 06:25 PM
Beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing!

spiritbird
12-11-2013, 07:36 PM
I love little 079 EB! The colors are amazing.
You are excellent in animal husbandry. All of the babies are just awesome! It must be very difficult to hand feed and tame them and then let them go. Do all the birdies in the photos have homes yet?

What is the color of the EB called? She has so many. She looks to be spangled.

Pinkbirdy
12-11-2013, 11:00 PM
Oh God, These guys are sooooo cute !!! I love Star [and all of them]. It looked like you had fun doing it :) Candy Canes [perfect bird toy :)}

Feathers First Aviary
12-12-2013, 04:45 AM
I love little 079 EB! The colors are amazing.
You are excellent in animal husbandry. All of the babies are just awesome! It must be very difficult to hand feed and tame them and then let them go. Do all the birdies in the photos have homes yet?

What is the color of the EB called? She has so many. She looks to be spangled.
079 has a home and it kind of works out that you ended up getting your girl from the other breeder because pretty soon after I realized she was actually a he. There was a lot of confusion on the matter honestly, everyone in the budgie group I belong to kept saying hen but I just knew it was a boy once he hit about 3 weeks old. He is a single factor spangle, single factor violet green. He is just gorgeous, I really should have kept him for breeding but he is just so sweet I really think he will be happier in a pet home and he is going to a customer that got a linnie from us a few months ago. His parents have been in their box again so I'm really excited to see what their next babies look like, so far he is their only one, now that I know momma has a violet factor I'm even more excited :) So far the only babies we have left available are 2 linnies, 2 green cheeks, 2 crimson bellies and 4 parrotlets, everyone else is spoken for at this point :)

And I also love that little olive linnie, he always looks like he is smiling, he is just a happy little boy :)

Feathers First Aviary
12-12-2013, 04:47 AM
Oh God, These guys are sooooo cute !!! I love Star [and all of them]. It looked like you had fun doing it :) Candy Canes [perfect bird toy :)}

They loved the candy canes until they realized they aren't real candy! I've been hanging them in various places around the baby room and the conures have made a game out of finding them, unhooking them and tossing them to the floor :p