PDA

View Full Version : ~~My New Signature~~

Turquoise
12-09-2013, 07:24 AM
OK folks, I am officially introducing my flock to you all in my new siggie Blanca custom made for me!:th_biggrin:

I was in Abilene all day yesterday shopping since we thawed out from the ice storm of last Fri. So I got home around 9:30pm and had to wait til I put everything up to get to see her awesome creation. It is gorgeous and exactly what I wanted.:th_heart: I told her I wanted the background to be of the Grand Tetons in Wyoming. They are my absolute favorite mountains in the Rocky Mountain Range. I've always wanted to live close to them, so at least my feathered kids get to hang out at the foot of them forever. Thank you Blanca for making my special siggie for me.:th_hug8:

I did get a Photoshop Elements 11 program and I got two help books: Photoshop for Dummies and Teach yourself Visual Photoshop, plus I ordered two teaching DVD videos and I still have not mastered one single process with it! I must be the 'dummy of all dummies' since even the dummy book has not helped me. :th_LOL: That's why I finally 'threw in the towel' and announced Photoshop the winner of round one and asked Blanca to make my siggie. I will not be licked by this cyber demon and one day I shall triumph!! :th_hehe:

Honesty
12-09-2013, 08:41 AM
That is a beautiful signature. Another great job Blanca :)

spiritbird
12-09-2013, 02:33 PM
Very nice. Lots of Macaw beaks in the photo. You really do have a nice flock.

Cami
12-09-2013, 02:37 PM
Thats Beautiful.

Debra
12-09-2013, 03:03 PM
Blanca did a fabulous job on this! It looks great.

Pinkbirdy
12-09-2013, 03:51 PM
Beaks !! I was noticing all the red [gorgeous] ;)

Turquoise
12-09-2013, 06:37 PM
Thanks everyone. Blanca made it exactly like I asked her to. It is exactly like I was trying to do myself, I couldn't figure it all out. She is truly an artist at making signatures. I think she should be in the business of graphic art. :)

Blancaej
12-09-2013, 07:14 PM
A[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] De'Andrea. My art form I get paid for right now is chocolate! LOL! But I've always loved graphic art and desktop publishing. It's one of my not so obvious hobbies. I can sit and play all day if you let me. ;)

Maddy
12-09-2013, 07:31 PM
It looks awesome! Nice job, Blanca!

Mare
12-10-2013, 02:51 PM
Wow! Awesome job, Blanca! De'Andrea, your flock is beautiful! :)

Minamommy
01-05-2014, 01:40 AM
Here is Mina's everyday sig. She feels like a fancy pants now. Thanks so much Blanca!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh no it didn't work :(

Turquoise
01-05-2014, 01:55 AM
Uh Oh, hope you get it towork. I want to see it! Blanca makes awesome signatures! She has added my new pionus Sierra Sunrise to mine, but I have to wait til I'm off work Tuesday to get it changed on here. I'm at work on my phone and no way to do all that from this thing. Probably could figure it out, but the screen is just too small for me to deal with! LOL

Turquoise
01-05-2014, 01:56 AM
I can see where your link is missing the [IMG] on the front of it. Try adding it and see if it works. :)

If I were home on my computer I could copy & paste it for you to see if it works. On this phone I'm lost on how to do copy & paste. :(

Minamommy
01-05-2014, 01:57 AM
My Christmas one was beautiful. I will try tomorrow if I get a chance on my computer. Well got to fly. Have a bird to clean up after lol

Minamommy
01-05-2014, 01:57 AM
I can see where your link is missing the [IMG] on the front of it. Try adding it and see if it works. :)

Ok thanks will try that

Blancaej
01-05-2014, 03:25 AM
You are welcome Kim! Hope you get it to work tomorrow. I should be on tomorrow if you need help. :)

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2