PDA

View Full Version : Parrot Coasters

Maddy
12-08-2013, 08:17 PM
I just finished up these four coasters. They are a Christmas present for my friend. There is a Blue and Gold Macaw, Shamrock Macaw, Umbrella Cockatoo, and a Nanday Conure. My favorites are the macaws. :)

As always, they look way better in person.

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Honesty
12-08-2013, 08:41 PM
They are beautiful Maddy :)

Debra
12-08-2013, 08:53 PM
Maddy those are beautiful! I would buy a set of those.

spiritbird
12-08-2013, 09:51 PM
Very clever idea and they look fab!

kendrafitz
12-08-2013, 10:10 PM
They are gorgeous Maddy!! You are very talented!!

Mare
12-08-2013, 11:34 PM
Love them, Maddy! There is nothing like hand made art to give as a gift! :)

josiesmom
12-09-2013, 12:03 AM
Very very nice! You are very talented! I would totally have a set if those in my house.

Maddy
12-09-2013, 07:37 PM
Aw, thanks so much guys! :th_hug8:

Turquoise
12-10-2013, 08:34 AM
Yes I am with everyone else~~I love them!! They are awesome!!!:th_heart:

Have you considered making them for sale? I would be interested in a set with the four most popular macaws, blue & gold, scarlet, green wing and hyacinth. I would not use them, I would want them to put in hangers for my walls so I could admire your beautiful work. :th_hug8:

Maddy
12-10-2013, 07:04 PM
Thank you so much, De'Andrea!!

I have thought of offering them for sale, but I'm afraid that shipping would be horrible and scare people away. I honestly don't know what it would be, but since the coasters are slate and heavy I do think it would be high. Of course, I could always go to the post office and see what the cost would be. Another thing is, apparently, slate is seasonal. I don't know why, but it is. They are not selling it at craft stores right now, so I have a limited supply. I believe I have four circle sets and one square set left.

If anybody is interest, feel free to PM me and we could totally work something out. :)

Blancaej
01-05-2014, 09:59 PM
Beautiful Maddy!