PDA

View Full Version : Codie and Santa!

Honesty
12-03-2013, 12:41 PM
I have my tree and all the decorations up and Codie has not taken any notice of them at all, apart from a very small Santa that I stand in the hearth in the fireplace. Last year he turfed poor Santa out, so this year, I thought I would try him again and see if Codie remembered this Santa from last year! It seems he did remember him and here are some pics of him in action :th_hehe:

In this one, he has come down from his stand to have a look!

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Now he has grabbed him by the nose!

Now he has been pulled onto the mat!

The final attack. LOL

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] Poor Santa :th_loltears:

plax
12-03-2013, 02:00 PM
Oh no! Poor Santa!!! It seems there will be no Christmas presents for Codie this year :(

spiritbird
12-03-2013, 02:08 PM
I bet Cody was attracted to the color red on Santa. Cute holiday photo.

Honesty
12-03-2013, 02:35 PM
Oh no! Poor Santa!!! It seems there will be no Christmas presents for Codie this year :(LOL and Santa has to come down this chimney too. I hope he does not attack the real one, or else none of us are going to get any presents :th_toofunny:

Debra
12-03-2013, 03:04 PM
Oh, how funny! Cody really has a thing for Santa!

Honesty
12-03-2013, 03:15 PM
Oh, how funny! Cody really has a thing for Santa!Yes, it has amazed me how he has gone for him again this year. He does not take any notice of anything else!

plax
12-03-2013, 04:06 PM
LOL and Santa has to come down this chimney too. I hope he does not attack the real one, or else none of us are going to get any presents :th_toofunny:At least Santa's blood will blend in with his red suit ;)

Honesty
12-03-2013, 04:09 PM
At least Santa's blood will blend in with his red suit ;):ROFLMAODog:

Mare
12-04-2013, 12:18 AM
Codie!! So cute, he's protecting you, Wendy! Amigo would be humping poor Santa! :(

kendrafitz
12-04-2013, 12:19 AM
How funny!!! I love that he went right over to him and removed him. :) Maybe he has a crush and really just wanted to give him a kiss? lol

Pinkbirdy
12-04-2013, 01:52 AM
This cracked me up :) You should have video taped that for [a u tube special] "What Codie really thinks of Santa"

Mare
12-04-2013, 01:57 AM
Haha! That would have been a great one, Terri! :th_biggrin:

Honesty
12-04-2013, 08:45 AM
This cracked me up :) You should have video taped that for [a u tube special] "What Codie really thinks of Santa"I got my video camera out to try and record the whole thing and the battery was low, so I had to take pics instead. I don't doubt he will do it again though and my video camera is now fully charged at the ready :)

Pinkbirdy
12-04-2013, 12:13 PM
It always happens like that!