PDA

View Full Version : 25 Days Til' Christmas Photo Challenge

Maddy
12-02-2013, 06:05 AM
I'm doing a 25 Days Til' Christmas Photo Challenge with my birds and Harper. :) I'll post all the pictures in this thread.

December 1st- Oh Christmas Tree

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

BTW, I have a new blog that I'll also be posting the photos (plus other stuff) in. [Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Turquoise
12-02-2013, 07:33 AM
That is such a cute idea Maddy! I have seen something like it someplace before. It escapes me where at the moment. I will look forward to seeing each day's addition til Christmas. Maye others will do the same and this will catch on as a new fun thing to do with our photos. :)

I would do this as well, but with my work schedule I figure I would miss out on too many days. Thanks for coming up with the idea here and lets hope more will join you with their own thread. :th_biggrin:

Honesty
12-02-2013, 08:42 AM
A great idea Maddy :)

Debra
12-02-2013, 03:54 PM
That's great Maddy! We don't decorate here as it's just the two of us and we go to family's house to celebrate. Besides we would rather spend our time and money on/with the birds.

Maddy
12-03-2013, 05:23 AM
Thanks guys! For anybody else who would like to do it, here are the daily themes.

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] tml)

Maddy
12-03-2013, 05:25 AM
December 2nd- Glitter

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Alright, for today's theme, Glitter, I had no glitter. And the most glittery Christmas thing I had was a star, which everyone was terrified of. So it's kind of a fail, but I hope you enjoy it anyway.

Maddy
12-04-2013, 06:36 AM
December 3rd- Something Red

Today we have a special guest star, Anastasia aka Annie, my friend's kitten. ^^

Debra
12-04-2013, 02:48 PM
Maddy, I'm really enjoying these pictures. Thank you for sharing with us.

JadeC
12-10-2013, 07:22 AM
December 10 - Santa!!

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Does this count? Hehehe

Turquoise
12-10-2013, 08:43 AM
I love your photos too Maddy! :) I wished i had the time everyday to devote to making photos for each day. Maybe next Christmas I will think on doing this as well.

Jade, Meiko is looking so pretty. Growing up to be a real beauty. :th_hug8:

Maddy
12-10-2013, 06:44 PM
Thanks!

Jade, Meiko is so cute!!

- - - Updated - - -

December 4th- Something Cold

- - - Updated - - -

December 5th- Something You Made

Maddy
12-10-2013, 06:45 PM
December 6th- Ornaments

- - - Updated - - -

December 7th- Something Furry

Maddy
12-10-2013, 06:46 PM
December 8th- Baking

Blooper-

Note: Peatree did not eat any chocolate.

- - - Updated - - -

December 9th- Shopping

Turquoise
12-13-2013, 04:19 AM
All your photos are so darn cute! I like the idea of a photo challenge. Maybe next year we can do one for the photo competition during the holidays. Thanks for the idea Maddy.:th_hug8:

coltfire
12-13-2013, 04:24 AM
great pics Maddy and great idea.

Blancaej
01-05-2014, 09:39 PM
Very fun Maddy! Great job! :th_biggrin:

Maddy
01-16-2014, 02:57 AM
Oh my gosh! I can't believe I never posted the rest of the pictures! I'll fix that right now! :th_biggrin:

- - - Updated - - -

December 10th- Santa

Maddy
01-16-2014, 02:58 AM
December 11th- Elves

- - - Updated - - -

December 12th- Cozy

Maddy
01-16-2014, 02:59 AM
December 13th- Something Hot

Hot Chocolate with my Weasley. <3

- - - Updated - - -

December 14th- Black and White

Maddy
01-16-2014, 03:01 AM
December 15th- Traditions

- - - Updated - - -

December 16th- Lights

- - - Updated - - -

December 17th- Green

Jester with my very green WIP painting!

- - - Updated - - -

December 18th- Outdoors

Maddy
01-16-2014, 03:02 AM
December 19th- Fun

I think that Bean opening presents is pretty fun!

- - - Updated - - -

December 20th- Self Portrait

Me and Pea

AND THIS ONE CAUSE I LOOK PERDY

- - - Updated - - -

December 21st- Naughty or Nice

Maddy
01-16-2014, 03:03 AM
December 22nd- Reflection

- - - Updated - - -

Decembers 23rd- Family

This picture is from 2011, it has my current Pea, Mione, and Bella in it, plus my angels, Jacob and Weasley. <3

- - - Updated - - -

December 24th- Stockings

- - - Updated - - -

December 25th- Messy/Joy

Maddy
01-16-2014, 03:04 AM
And done! Sorry I posted the rest of them late, but I hope you guys enjoy them!

Turquoise
01-16-2014, 04:18 AM
Your fabies look so adorable enjoying their Christmas and gifts! And you do look 'perdy'!! That is a very good photo of you and Peatree is sure enjoying his special perch on your head. :th_biggrin:

Maddy
01-16-2014, 04:31 AM
Thank you, De'Andrea! :th_hug8:

Blancaej
01-16-2014, 02:12 PM
I'm glad you posted the rest of those Maddy. They are great! I still need to post my Christmas pics! :P

Debra
01-16-2014, 02:57 PM
Those are great Maddy!

Maddy
01-17-2014, 04:32 AM
Thanks!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])