PDA

View Full Version : The Amazing Fargo ;)

tab_xo
04-19-2013, 11:32 AM
So here is all about my precious boy! :D

He was born January 28th 2012.. i first met him in July, they said he was 'feral' but he was already sold anyways! He was the only boy out of 15 babies!!

A month later he came back on sale!! So of course i said i would have him, even though i was told i should choose another one, because he wasnt friendly, and didnt like being touched!

But, i wanted a boy, so i chose him anyway :p

Anyways, 7 months down the track we have been best friends since the week he came home, he was scared and didnt like me at first, but after a week the bond formed quickly!

He is cuddly, NEVER aggressive or bites, never screams, loves his cage, loves showers, loves kisses and is sooo intelligent! I think he is the most perfect macaw! Except for the fact he likes destroying things ;)

He LOVES trick training! Knows 17 tricks so far.. and at the moment we are working on a new one, he has ALMOST gotten the hang of it.. I say 'BANG' and shoot him, and he falls over my hand and hangs with his head down hahahaha

He loves being upside down and getting tickled

But without further ado, some pictures and videos!!

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

So as you can see he is a big mummas boy, haha soo precious :)

tab_xo
04-19-2013, 11:34 AM
and some more photos that didnt fit in the first post hahaha

Wendy K.
04-19-2013, 11:52 AM
:th_yah: Thank you SO SO much for sharing your GORGEOUS, precious, sweet, lovable Fargo with us, Tab!!!!!

I swear, he is one in a million! You 2 have such an incredible relationship and love for each other. A TRUE fairy tale!! :awesome-smiley-emot

Blackhawk007
04-19-2013, 12:23 PM
Woohoo Fargo has arrived, and looking as good as ever.

roxynoodle
04-19-2013, 12:26 PM
Ha ha, I love his little hoodie!

Honesty
04-19-2013, 12:46 PM
YAY!! We finally have some pics of Fargo :th_bounce7: Great pics tab. I love his hoodie and his hat:)

buddingtwigs
04-19-2013, 01:20 PM
Aw, i somehow didn't realize Fargo was such a youngster! That is so cute. Many, many adventures ahead for the two of you.

keepsmiling
04-19-2013, 10:16 PM
What adorable pics and videos of your gorgeous Fargo!:love-struck:

gemini_84
04-19-2013, 11:28 PM
i just love love love fargo, he is such a beautiful boy. im so envious that he lets you dress him up, he always looks amazing. So good to see you both here tab.