PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

sandile
11-29-2013, 08:11 AM
Hello, I am owned by 2 UT,s and 1 M Too.All are rescue birds and are 30 years old. I am a retired nurse and have rescued birds most of my life.I love the Too,s and did most of my work with them.Have had many other kinds of birds and have years of experience and info I could share to help others

Honesty
11-29-2013, 08:16 AM
Hello Sandra and :pp_welcome:Thank you for joining us.

We look forward to sharing stories with you and we would love to see some pics of Coco, Baby and Ladybird :)

Turquoise
11-29-2013, 08:52 AM
Welcome to the flock Sandra, Coco, Baby and Ladybird! :th_greet13: Yes, we would love to see photos of your Toos.

I have never owned a Too, but I do think they are gorgeous birds. I look forward to hearing all about you and your Toos and your experience will be very much welcomed around the forum.:th_biggrin:

Minamommy
11-29-2013, 12:18 PM
Welcome Sandra!! It's great to have another member. Can't wait to chat with you and see pics of your fids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

spiritbird
11-29-2013, 01:34 PM
Howdy Sandra. We share two things. I am also a retired nurse (RN) and bird lover. Please enjoy our forum and share some of your bird stories and pics.

Blancaej
11-29-2013, 03:58 PM
Hello & Welcome Sandra! It's always nice to add to the wealth of knowledge on this forum! I look forward to hearing more about your birds and seeing some pics!

plax
11-29-2013, 06:22 PM
A big welcome to you and your 2's, Sandra :D. As stated, it's always great to acquire new members with additional knowledge and experience. We'd love to see your birds. At your convenience feel free to post a couple of photos :)

Pinkbirdy
11-30-2013, 01:06 AM
Sandra ,pictures would be great :) Ive always admired M2s [are they a hard 2?] Ive had the smaller toos

ShellyBorg
11-30-2013, 03:22 AM
Can't wait 'too hear more. :D

kendrafitz
11-30-2013, 03:40 AM
Hi and welcome!! I love toos, they are beautiful and just so full of personality! I can't wait to hear all about you and your crew. :)

Debra
11-30-2013, 02:28 PM
Hello Sandra! Glad to see you here. Like the others have said, I can't wait to learn more about you and your flock. I also can't wait to see pics of your M2's. I think they are gorgeous birds!