PDA

View Full Version : Jealous

Pinkbirdy
11-28-2013, 06:55 PM
Today I had my Caiques [Sammy and Greta ] climbing all over me having a good time . Tequila my zon was on top of his cage hurling all the toys and boxes on me ! He does not like me paying attention to the caiques :th_hehe: Their the only ones he does that with ![Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

ShellyBorg
11-28-2013, 07:14 PM
LOL Got to love the "Green eyed Monsters!"

Honesty
11-28-2013, 07:32 PM
Sammy and Greta are stunning.

Turquoise
11-29-2013, 06:30 AM
They are gorgeous little cuties! Love the colors on Caiques. :th_hug8: They are so cute with the little green jackets, white dress shirts and yellow pantaloons. :)

A[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] tequila wants Mommy all to himself. It is odd that with all the parrots you have the two Caiques are the only ones he is jealous of. Wouldn't it be neat if we could get inside of the minds of our birds and find out why they hate one member of the family or one bird and not the rest. Maybe so those little rascals called Tequila a bad name once & he hasn't forgotten it. LOL

Pinkbirdy
11-29-2013, 12:29 PM
Ha Ha ,that's so funny

Maddy
12-01-2013, 06:45 AM
:th_hehe:
They are so cute!

Blancaej
12-01-2013, 09:52 PM
They are just adorable Terri! Of course Tequila is only jealous because he loves you so much and why wouldn't he. Your such a good birdie mama! :D