PDA

View Full Version : My New 'Flock' Member!

Maddy
11-26-2013, 05:12 AM
Harper! The kitten who thinks she is a parrot! She sits on shoulders, grooms me, and chews on buttons! :th_LOL:

My parents have decided to let me keep her. I just couldn't let this amazing little kitty slip out of my fingers. She is just the sweetest kitty ever, probably because she was totally raised by humans.

She is almost totally weaned, and we are working on the litter training. :th_heart: I'm proud of my little baby.

Remember this? We didn't think she was going to make it through the night.

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

But here she is! A month later, and a totally awesome, wonderful little kitten.

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Welcome to the Sunshine Flock, Harper!

Blancaej
11-26-2013, 12:57 PM
She is adorable. That last picture is precious.

Congrats on a job well done! :D

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Honesty
11-26-2013, 01:04 PM
She is just so cute Maddy :) I am pleased you are able to keep her!

spiritbird
11-26-2013, 01:06 PM
What a heartwarming story. Everyone should love kittens!

Mare
11-26-2013, 06:17 PM
She's adorable! I'm happy you get to keep her :)

Debra
11-26-2013, 06:21 PM
Congratulations Maddy. Harper is simply precious.

Maddy
12-01-2013, 06:55 AM
Thank you!

Turquoise
12-01-2013, 10:06 AM
Uh Oh, I missed this one. A big congrats n you getting to keep Harper. You worked hard to get her to the beautiful girl she is becoming. And a big hug to your parents for letting you add her to you Sunshine flock! :th_hug8:

Harper looks like she has some Russian Blue in her with the color she is. They are very pretty cats when grown. I look forward to getting to watch her grow through photo updates. :)

Lady
06-07-2016, 01:14 AM
Hey Maddy,
Just saw this thread, as it was before my time. Any new pics of Harper these days?

Maddy
06-07-2016, 05:59 AM
I'll have to try and get some new pictures of Miss Harper! When ever I pull the camera out, she just wants to rub her face all over it. LOL. I'll try tomorrow!

Maddy
06-07-2016, 08:58 PM
Lady Here she is! She is 2 years old now, and doing well! :)

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

The Pinkertons
06-07-2016, 10:17 PM
Here she is! She is 2 years old now, and doing well! She's Beautiful, She looks like a "Russian Blue ".
:breeders:

Lady
06-07-2016, 11:23 PM
Aww, she is beautiful Maddy, thanks for showing her to us. We had a Russian blue some years back. His name was Joey. He was just the sweetest guy. Love to eat whatever he could get away with. My husband rescued him from a retail store where the people there would feed him their left over lunches. Everyone was afraid of him and couldn't get close to him.