PDA

View Full Version : Because my life get's so much better

ConureGuy
11-26-2013, 04:53 AM
If you can't tell i'm being sarcastic about the title my life is just getting worse by the day as everyone know's we had to let dino go the other week that' was one of the hardest things we have had to do but to make things even worse i now have no car to get from and to work.

To cut a long story short i work up at 6AM yesterday morning and went about my morning as usual had a shower and got ready to go to work after i do this i always uncover jinx, georgie and keko and they normally chat away to one another happy as but instead keko started making his oooooooo sound like he does when something surprises him i asked why he was making his oooooooo sound for and all of a sudden jinx started saying daddy look, daddy look i thought he ment look at him bobbing his head up and down.

I thought he was just being his daft self and thought now't of it i just laughed at him as i normally do when he does the head bobbing as i walked out of the living room i seen a bright yellow and orange light outside of the window i opened the blinds to see what it was and couldn't believe what i was seeing the front of my car was engulfed in flames so i i phoned the fire service right away telling them my car was a blaze.

Within 5 or 10 minutes they showed up and put it out they examined the car and told me that they have rulled out anyone setting fire to it and that they think the cause of the fire was the engine they said something must have tweaked inside and set it off.

So now my dream car which cost me £35 grand of my hard earned money is nothing more than a written off pile of crap as if my life can't get any worse right about now dino's gone it's my birthday in 2 days time and now my car is destroyed what next? have i done something to royally p**s the big man upstairs off because it feels like i'm being punished for things i haven't done nor will ever do i feel down in the dumps right about now and don't know what is going to happen next. :th_sad7:

ShellyBorg
11-26-2013, 06:11 AM
I am so sorry! I am glad the birds alerted you!

Honesty
11-26-2013, 09:00 AM
I am so sorry Paul. What sort of car was it?

ConureGuy
11-26-2013, 10:40 AM
It was a BMW 5 series i'm still in shock that car was my baby besides i have only had it 6 months.

Honesty
11-26-2013, 10:43 AM
Sorry Paul :( Surely, it is covered by your Insurance?

Pinkbirdy
11-26-2013, 12:06 PM
Wow ! Im so sorry

Blancaej
11-26-2013, 12:53 PM
That is awful. I'm so sorry. :(

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

spiritbird
11-26-2013, 01:10 PM
I too am so sorry for you. I never realized a car could start on fire when it was not even running. Thanks be that everyone is safe and your birds alerted you.

ConureGuy
11-27-2013, 11:55 PM
Well the car looks like crap but yeah wendy the insurance covered it i should have a new one by the end of the week and everyone is ok including the birds dianne.

Mayden
11-28-2013, 12:16 PM
So relieved insurance covered it. £35 grand on a car? No offence or anything intended. But wow, wish I had that kinda money. ^^

Glad you're all okay, just glad no fire started when you were IN the car or whilst everyone was still asleep. (Silver lining...)

Sorry it's been such a rubbish time for you though. *hugs*

coltfire
11-28-2013, 09:48 PM
Paul sorry all this is happening to you. I know how it feels to lose a car that is your pride and joy.i rolled my baby and the insurance did not cover it as I was on the race track a quick $85.000 down the drain. I had a Ford GTP with all the bells and whistles. The only place I was able to really drive it .even marcas ambros drove my car and said he had never been in a street car with the power mine had . that was before he went to nascar.

Turquoise
11-29-2013, 07:41 AM
A[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] sorry to hear your luck has been so crappy Paul. I have missed you being on the forum as much as you used to. I am glad it was not any of your birds that were sick when I first began to read about Jinx saying "Daddy Look" and you were talking about Keiko and his head bob. I just knew I was going to read something was wrong with Keiko. And don't think bad of me, but I was so relieved when I read it was your car instead! I mean as much as I have loved certain cars or pickups in my life, they are not a live breathing creature like Keiko and I'd rather lose my car than any of my critters. :)

I am glad you will be getting a new one and at least won't be a foot for long. That is something for the car to just go up in flames, but I have read strange things happening to inanimate objects before & it can be perplexing. Not that this was anything like your car fire, but years ago I had drove my hubby's pickup to town which was 10 miles away. I stopped several times at various stores and then headed home. About a mile from the house I saw smoke coming out from under the hood. I stopped, opened up the hood & saw that a rat's nest had caught fire by the carburetor on top of the air filter! I found a stick, scraped it off into the ditch and drove on home. I was just glad it was not in a more delicate place that could have melted electrical wires and caused real damage. LOL