PDA

View Full Version : Codie enjoying his scrambled egg! (For Mare)

Honesty
11-23-2013, 04:56 PM
I have never tried Codie with scrambled egg, but Mare gave me the idea. He absolutely loves it! Here he is tucking into it :)

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Blancaej
11-23-2013, 05:09 PM
Love the egg face! Try keeping the egg shell in the egg when you scramble it. It's very good for them! :)

Honesty
11-23-2013, 05:17 PM
I will try the shell in it next time :)

Mare
11-23-2013, 06:00 PM
Yay!! Glad he likes it! I've tried it with some crunched up egg shell and it was a no go for Sassy, hopefully Codie will like it. Good idea, Blanca! :)

Turquoise
11-24-2013, 09:18 AM
Codie is a cutie pie with egg face! And I love how you have such different ways of saying things than we do here in the states.:th_hug8: Such as "Here he is tucking into it" I would say, "Here he is digging in" :th_hehe:

None of my birds like eggs as yet. I have tried it in their fresh food bowls at times and they avoid it like it were yucky medicine. I still try occasionally, but so far no go with any of the spoiled brats. I can't blame them as I am not fond of fresh cooked eggs either. :)

Honesty
11-24-2013, 09:46 AM
It is not very often I find a new food that he likes, but he certainly loved this scrambled egg :)

Yes, its funny how we have such different sayings. We should start a thread on it :th_hehe: