PDA

View Full Version : Can't post-says too many pictures when under max limit

Feathers First Aviary
11-23-2013, 09:14 AM
I have been trying to make a post, in it there are 5 attached pictures from photobucket. Everytime I click preview or post it says there are 11 pictures uploaded and the maximum is 10 but there are only 5?? Is there anything I can do? I even deleted all of the urls for the pictures and recopied and pasted all of them. I also tried canceling that thread and redoing it but had the same problem :(

Honesty
11-23-2013, 09:30 AM
Sara. Have you got smiley's in the post too? If you have, then every smiley counts as an attachment, even if it is only a tiny one. If so, then take out the smileys and you will find that all your pics will go in:)

Feathers First Aviary
11-23-2013, 09:42 AM
Haha, I didn't realize that! I'm a big emoticon user :p <---lol see! Thanks for the tip, I'll remove my smiles and try again :)

Honesty
11-23-2013, 12:48 PM
Haha, I didn't realize that! I'm a big emoticon user :p <---lol see! Thanks for the tip, I'll remove my smiles and try again :)Your welcome :) I am a big smiley user too. If I put more than ten in a post, even if its a quoted post where someone has added smileys, it then counts those within the 10 allowed.