PDA

View Full Version : The Favourite Toy

gemini_84
04-19-2013, 12:23 AM
Here is a vid of Oxy playing with the favourite toy. All 3 of them love this toy. They had been playing with it for about 10min before i took this vid and im spewing i missed the 3 way tug of war over it. The other 2 had lost interest in it at this point but you can see Oxy is still excited over it. Forgive my bad cameraship, i tried to catch prince and bruno playing to but they got a little camera shy.
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

p.s, forgive the back ground noise. i maybe 28 but i still enjoy my cartoons

Wendy K.
04-19-2013, 10:32 AM
:thanks4sharingthumb

Great rattle toy!! I bet it's hilarious when they're all playing with it together. :)

Honesty
04-19-2013, 12:48 PM
He looks like he is loving his new toy:)

gemini_84
04-19-2013, 10:38 PM
it has been oxy's favourite toy ever since my 1.5yr old neice gave it to him when he stayed over their for a sleep over. She adored him, and kept wanting to give him all her toys. So glad she asked every time though, other wise the cage would have had everything in it.

Pinkbirdy
04-21-2013, 01:31 AM
I know how you feel when trying to what you want on video tape. Im so ungraceful,and I useally miss it!! [ as for the cartoons Im sure your birds like it too :) }