PDA

View Full Version : Bath Time

gemini_84
04-19-2013, 12:09 AM
today i decided to get a vid of prince bathing. i think its hilarious that he was bathing in the small dish, when u can see ihave a larger dish for this porpose. oxy is still learning to bathe himself, but decided to have a go in the big bowl while pronce was in the small one. i got a little wet making this vid :D
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])
i really hope it worked

roxynoodle
04-19-2013, 12:10 AM
Lol, sometimes my Grey does that. I see her getting in her water dish and give her a big bowl. Sometimes though she just keeps squeezing her rather large self into the water dish anyway.

gemini_84
04-19-2013, 12:15 AM
its so entertaing to watch them. my guys wont get in the water fully, they just dunk there heads in, scoop up water and throw it around. i think they might have been elephants in a previous life.

Wendy K.
04-19-2013, 12:33 AM
its so entertaing to watch them. my guys wont get in the water fully, they just dunk there heads in, scoop up water and throw it around. i think they might have been elephants in a previous life.

That was THE cutest and funniest thing I've seen ALL day, Amanda! I just LOVE how they squaled with joy. What cute noises they can make!!! Oxy, Bruno & Prince are VERY happy Alexes, and they are all SO very very pretty!

I bet they entertain you plenty. :)

gemini_84
04-19-2013, 12:45 AM
thank you. they are so much fun, never a dull moment when they are out of their cage. I love them to death and they bring so much joy to my home.

keepsmiling
04-19-2013, 12:48 AM
They are adorable!!!:love_heart: