PDA

View Full Version : Beeeeaaaakkkkerrr

shel
11-18-2013, 10:34 PM
the only word beaker uses on a regular basis is his name. i can't explain how happy i feel when i walk into the house and i hear "BEEEEAAAAKKKKEEERRR" he is calling me, he missed me and he knows that i know his name. he will also say his name if he is not sure what is going on, if he needs reassurance that all is well.

he is the most amazing little being. and he knows that i will try to figure out what is going wrong....most of the time when he says his name he just wants attention, but one time he was screaming 'BEAKERBEAKERBEAKERBEAKER" and when i went into the bird room one of the budgies had it's toe stuck. beaker knew that something was wrong, and even though he does not pay any attention to the budgies, he knew how to get help for the one that was in distress.

i love beaker.

Honesty
11-18-2013, 10:41 PM
Clever Beaker:) It sounds like you and Beaker have a wonderful relationship Shel!

coltfire
11-19-2013, 12:57 AM
such a clever beaker, i know what you mean there mine will go off when some thing is wrong with the others also.

Mare
11-19-2013, 07:52 PM
Aww..good job Beaker! Birds are so sensitive to what's going on around them :)

Pablola
11-19-2013, 08:19 PM
We'll done beaker you saved an accident hope you got a treat for your hard work .x