PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Florida

2birds
11-16-2013, 01:27 PM
Hello Everyone,
My name is Lori and I came across this forum in my search of how to properly care for my two new pals. I have an Alexandrine Parakeet and a Goffin's Cockatoo. I am looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences, ideas and I hope to learn everything I can about them so they will stay healthy and happy for a long time.

spiritbird
11-16-2013, 01:42 PM
So glad you joined us. This is a wonderful forum family. If you have any bird concerns or questions there should be someone to help you out. I am a parakeet person. Do you have any photos of your 2 birds you would share with us?:th_welcome2:

Debra
11-16-2013, 01:49 PM
Welcome to our little forum. I can't wait to hear more about your little ones. Like Dianne said, we love pictures around here. You will find many people that will help you with any questions you might have. Have a look around and ask away!

2birds
11-16-2013, 01:54 PM
I do have photos. I am going to be gone for the weekend but will figure out how to post them here when I get back. Thanks for the welcome

plax
11-16-2013, 02:25 PM
Welcome to Precisely Parrots, Lori :). I too am looking forward to reading about your feathered friends and seeing some photos of them (at your convenience, of course). Thanks so much for joining us!

Honesty
11-16-2013, 02:27 PM
Hello Lori and :pp_welcome:Thank you for joining us:)

We look forward to see pics.

If you need any help with your pics, just shout!

kendrafitz
11-16-2013, 04:52 PM
Hi and welcome!!! Look forward to reading all about your adventures.

Mare
11-16-2013, 06:56 PM
Hi Lori! Welcome! We have a few Goffin's here, me being one of them, they are complete characters, for sure! :th_biggrin: look forward to hearing all about your birds!

Blancaej
11-17-2013, 05:25 PM
Hello & Welcome Lori! I look forward to hearing all about your two little buddies as well as seeing some pics!

Turquoise
11-23-2013, 02:13 AM
Welcome to our flock Lori!:th_greet13: Can't wait to see photos of your fabies. I am intrigued by the Alexandrines. I don't have any, but would love one if I had the time to care for another feathered kid.

Awesome, you found us while searching for info to care for your flock. We are a friendly well versed and varied species flock to be sure. And we have lots of fun with our competitions as well. I look forward to hearing all about you and your flock. :th_biggrin: