PDA

View Full Version : best shower perch

mrgoogls
11-13-2013, 07:04 PM
i want to try to get cooper a shower perch. but i am worried it will fall while he is on it and he will be terrified to go in the shower. i don't want him any more afraid than he is (im slowly getting him in the shower. i also want one that he wont slip on when its wet. what brand out there doesn't fall off and isn't slippery? price isn't a HUGE deal, but i obviously don't want to play 50$ for a perch. especially one that will fall.

spiritbird
11-13-2013, 08:11 PM
I bought a really super strong shower perch from MSBS. They are very sturdy and come in sm. med. and large. 1452

mrgoogls
11-13-2013, 08:57 PM
awesome. does the pvc(thats what it looks like anyways) get slippery? or is it like textured?

spiritbird
11-13-2013, 09:09 PM
I bought it for my TAG in medium size and she never had any problem staying on. I think it was ridged around the perch but not sure.

Minamommy
11-15-2013, 04:34 AM
The shower perch I got Mina is great. It has 3 huge suction cups and a very long perch. The grey part of it is nonslip. Key things are, the suction cups are super strong but you either need a flat surface or if it's tile put one cup on each tile and the non slip is wonderful! You can buy this one almost anywhere. I have a U2 so I got Lg. I think it comes in 3 sizes. I gave it a 5 star rating from My Safe Bird Store. I think it's Polly's perch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Minamommy
11-15-2013, 04:36 AM
Oh forgot it's only $26. I also use to put it in the car till I got a car seat perch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Blancaej
11-17-2013, 05:48 PM
I actually use a shower curtain tension rod that works well. Some of them are textured and work well to keep their footing. Good luck with your search! :)