PDA

View Full Version : Budgie Babies *pic heavy*

Feathers First Aviary
11-13-2013, 11:46 AM
I'm going to apologize right now for the amount of pics that are going to be in this thread. We are handfeeding 2 american x english crosses and one english baby right now, I posted pictures of the eggs in another thread but it was already three pages long and a bit off topic so I figured I'd start a new thread. The violet pair didn't hatch out any of their eggs unfortunately but wasted no time and are one another egg again. The english/american pair hatched out two babies and then a week later a third came, unfortunately the third baby didn't make it, he was so much smaller I fear he may have been trampled because the parents were feeding him along with the two older babies :( The green and yellow english pair, link and zelda only had one fertile egg which hatched into a cute little girl baby :)

The oldest of the two english/american babies. This one is a female skyblue opaline clearflight pied
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Feathers First Aviary
11-13-2013, 11:52 AM
Here's the younger of the english/american babies, this one has me so confused, I swear its eyes look red but there's no way it's ino because it has blue on its head and a few blue flight feathers, other than that it's all weight, I'm also not 100% sure on sex of this one yet. Can't wait until it feathers out more, going to be a gorgeous budgie either way :)

Feathers First Aviary
11-13-2013, 11:55 AM
And here's the little english girl :)

Honesty
11-13-2013, 11:57 AM
They are soo cute Sara! Look forward to seeing more pics as they grow :)

JudiNH
11-13-2013, 01:23 PM
D'a[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]! PRECIOUS!! Keep posting as they develop....

spiritbird
11-13-2013, 01:32 PM
And here's the little english girl :)

Got my eye on this one for sure!! :th_heart:

Debra
11-13-2013, 03:23 PM
Oh how I miss the babies! You've got some precious ones there.

Mayden
11-13-2013, 05:30 PM
The yellowing on that last one is stunning! What cuties. I always get itchy when I see babies though, poor mites got a lot of feathers growing! Love to see pics as they grow. (Btw, love the Link+Zelda thing!)

coltfire
11-14-2013, 12:30 PM
so cute i cant wait for mine to get there new cage(which should be here Monday) so i can set up the breeding boxes again its been a month and a half since i done any hand feeding, i dont know what to do with myself of a night ,cant sleep and that filled in so much time.

Blancaej
11-17-2013, 07:19 PM
How adorable. Thank you for sharing! :)

Feathers First Aviary
11-30-2013, 08:11 AM
Time for an UPDATE!!

First up, the oldest, Dominant pied opaline cinnamon skyblue girl

Next, her sister, a double factor dominant pied cinnamon skyblue

And lastly, the youngest, a yellow spangle.

Feathers First Aviary
11-30-2013, 08:16 AM
Meant to post this picture of the double factor dom pied as well so you could see her pretty wings :)

And here are some pictures from a couple weeks ago as well...

Turquoise
11-30-2013, 01:17 PM
Oh all those fabies are soo soo adorable!! :th_hug8: I love all the colors, so vibrant and I think the one you have on here with the blue showing through the white wings, the double factor dom pied is my favorite!! That is absolutely gorgeous!!:th_heart:

Debra
11-30-2013, 02:16 PM
They have grown so much! They are turning out to be some beautiful birds. Thank you for letting us watch the grow.