PDA

View Full Version : This time change

Pinkbirdy
11-12-2013, 12:31 AM
This time change is killing me ! Todays the first day I didn't feel like sleeping all day. Who has time for that :th_biggrin:

Debra
11-12-2013, 01:16 AM
Oh, I know what you mean! All last week I had trouble keeping my eyes open in the morning while driving to work. The worst part is that I drive for a living! So far, so good this week though (I know, I know.....it's only Monday).

coltfire
11-12-2013, 03:46 AM
i gather day light saving ended there as it started here in Australia all bar Queensland as we dont need it or want it.

Turquoise
11-13-2013, 06:28 AM
Gosh Steve, didn't know this 'Daylight Savings' crap was worldwide. I thought our goofy politicians started it here (US) & this is the only crazy place observing it!

I have never liked it & will never like it. It made me have to work an extra hour which meant I worked a 13 hr shift. Not a fun thing to do at all! And my birds are just now getting used to the time change. Their lights are on timers so they are used to the 'sun' coming up and going down at a certain time. The first few days they were extra noisy most of the day. :th_shakehead:

Blancaej
11-17-2013, 09:16 PM
I especially don't like the spring time change. I hate losing an hour of sleep. LOL!