PDA

View Full Version : Parrot stories, volume 1...available now.

kathleen k
11-07-2013, 03:00 AM
ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME PLEASE..

THANK YOU TO ALL THAT LET US USE YOUR STORIES.

Some of you may recall that for the past few years I have been involved with a project of finding interesting and informative parrot stories, from those who know their parrots best. Well, our first compilation has been completed and is available as an online PDF E-book.

For those considering inviting a parrot into your life or those who may be new to companion parrots, this series will offer readers an owners' unique insights into living with these beautiful birds.

Volume 1 contains:
· Stories of good things that have happened to your parrot(s)
· Stories of bad things that have happened to your parrot(s)
· Stories of funny things your parrot(s) have done
· Stories of sad things that have happened to your parrot(s)

The compilers have included Editor's Notes with various stories and they have inserted informational sidebars throughout the volume.

PLEASE pass it on to any other groups you belong to.

This first volume of a six PDF series is available at:

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] FAQAAQBAJ

or

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Volume 1 contains 0 B & W Images, 69 Color Images, 20 Informational Sidebars, 81 Pages, 82 Stories, and 26,900 Words.

Mare
11-07-2013, 04:50 AM
Hi Kathleen, I know you've contacted me a few times asking to use my stories and I'm really not comfortable giving them up to someone I don't know or cannot relate to. Mine are not available. Not trying to be weird, just how I feel :)

Pinkbirdy
11-07-2013, 12:09 PM
Is this the book Weco was doing?

Debra
11-07-2013, 03:02 PM
I believe it is. Weco contacted me about a post of mine then Kathleen replied to the email I sent him asking about another post.

Honesty
11-07-2013, 03:07 PM
Yes, Kathleen and weco are working on the book together!

kathleen k
11-09-2013, 10:53 PM
Yes it is

kathleen k
11-09-2013, 10:58 PM
Yes, Kathleen and weco are working on the book together!

yes its weco.. i looked for all the stories and he decided which would work on our volumes. and is doing all the formatting etc.

kathleen k
11-09-2013, 11:03 PM
I believe it is. Weco contacted me about a post of mine then Kathleen replied to the email I sent him asking about another post.

just so everyone understands. walt is putting it together. i find a possible story and he picks the best ones.

by doing it this way, to ensure the possibles didn't get mixed with approvals, we figured me first them him..

Blancaej
11-17-2013, 05:34 PM
Thanks for the info.