PDA

View Full Version : PBS Nature Show on 11/13

spiritbird
11-06-2013, 06:45 PM
One of my favorite shows on PBS, Nature, is doing one on parrots. My calendar is marked! [Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] Parrot Confidential premieres Wednesday, Nov. 13, at 8/7c (check local listings).

kendrafitz
11-06-2013, 07:23 PM
Thank you for posting this! Set my TiVo and am super excited to see it after watching the promos.

Cami
11-06-2013, 07:37 PM
Thank you for posting this, if you follow that link, they'll (PBS) will send you an email reminder

Mare
11-06-2013, 07:49 PM
Definitely will watch this, thank you Dianne! Almost made me cry just watching the promo, though :(.

Turquoise
11-07-2013, 07:11 AM
I can't watch it Dianne. I don't have cable or satellite tv. I just have a plain old outside digital antennae attached to my house and get the network channels, plus their secondary 'old movies and shows' channels. I would watch it and other animal shows mostly if I did have it available. They are still my most favorite shows. Oh how I wished "Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom" with Marlin Perkins and Jim Fowler, plus 'The Wonderful World of Disney" still came on like it did in my childhood years.:th_hug8: I sat glued to the black & white tv set on Sunday nights when they came on. And all those old westerns were my next favorites.

I don't live in town, so I can't get cable anyway. And when the satellite companies start giving me a choice to not have to pay for infomercials and sports then I will think about getting one. In other words when they quit deciding what they are going to send to me at my expense then I will send some of my hard earned money their way!! :th_biggrin:

spiritbird
11-07-2013, 12:44 PM
Oh I am so sorry you cannot watch this. Do you have any friends where you could go to watch?

Mayden
12-01-2013, 05:36 PM
Here you go UK people! (Or anyone else struggling to watch it on tv!)

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Blancaej
12-01-2013, 09:36 PM
Glad it is finally available to view on youtube for those in the UK and for those who don't have the channel access! Thanks Mayden!

tonkatiel
12-15-2013, 06:25 AM
Omg I just watched this :'( so sad but some amazing moments too (when Lou and Princess meet, and when Jeffrey is released into the wild etc) it definitely makes you reconsider what we're doing (keeping parrots as pets), I have a green cheek conure with my name already on it (pick up in 2 weeks hopefully!) But after watching this I think I've decided that will have to be the last one :( I have considered breeding, but even though we don't have as many parrots needing to be rehomed over here in Australia, I can see that it won't be long until we start catching up and I can't justify adding to that problem :(

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

coltfire
12-15-2013, 10:36 PM
thank you Mayden i can now watch it,