PDA

View Full Version : Harry and Sally today!

Honesty
11-01-2013, 01:07 PM
Here are a couple of pics of Harry and Sally taken today. As you can see they are in their cage. I can leave the door open all day long and they will not come out. I cannot even entice them with millet. I am not sure why, but they just seem to love it in their cage. They both stick together like glue:)

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Feathers First Aviary
11-01-2013, 01:17 PM
harry is a beautiful opaline spangle! I'm jealous :p sally is cute too, I have a soft spot for inos :)

Honesty
11-01-2013, 01:26 PM
Thank you Sara:) I think they are just totally in love with each other :th_hehe:

spiritbird
11-01-2013, 02:31 PM
Love the coloring of Harry. If you could get just one out of the cage the other one will follow. Is there one that will get on your finger yet?

Honesty
11-01-2013, 03:04 PM
Not a chance Dianne. They do not want to know. I leave the cage door open all the time. The other day, Harry came out by mistake. He frantically flew around the room panic stricken. In the meantime, Sally stayed in the cage, but was going absolutely nuts because Harry was not there! In the end I had to gently drape a cloth over Harry to get him back, as everytime I tried to get him, he just flew around frantically:(
Codie was watching all this going on in total fasination LOL

JudiNH
11-01-2013, 03:08 PM
They are STUNNING! Is Harry and english budgie? He's amazing!

Honesty
11-01-2013, 03:12 PM
They are STUNNING! Is Harry and english budgie? He's amazing!Thank you Judi :) Yes, they are both English Budgies.

Debra
11-01-2013, 05:22 PM
They are simply stunning to look at. We don't hear enough about them.

Honesty
11-01-2013, 05:43 PM
They are simply stunning to look at. We don't hear enough about them.Thanks Deb:) I wish I had more to tell you about them, but they just seem to be content with each others company and find anything I do as an intrusion:( They seem to be quite happy playing in their cage with all their toys, and each other. They chatter away to each other all day long:)

Blancaej
11-01-2013, 06:20 PM
Very beautiful Wendy! Even though you can't interact with them a whole lot, it sounds like you are enjoying them! :)

Honesty
11-01-2013, 06:54 PM
Very beautiful Wendy! Even though you can't interact with them a whole lot, it sounds like you are enjoying them! :)Yes, I am enjoying them. They seem to be happy doing their own little thing :)