PDA

View Full Version : Happy Halloween!

Honesty
10-31-2013, 06:04 PM
Happy Halloween to you all:)

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

We dont celebrate Halloween on such a big scale as you do in the USA, although our Children do dress up and go out trick or treating. Tiegan has just been getting ready to go out. Here are a couple of pics of her and her 2 friends. Tiegan is one the right!

We would love to see all your halloween pics too:)

Debra
10-31-2013, 06:17 PM
Those are great costumes! We don't dress up in our house as it's only myself and my hubby. I told all the people at work that I dressed up as my boss since we were dressed the same today. She's going as me and I'm going as her. lol

Blancaej
10-31-2013, 06:18 PM
Very fun photos. I will share some of the kids later.

That is too funny Debra! Did you get your candy yet??

Honesty
10-31-2013, 06:38 PM
Those are great costumes! We don't dress up in our house as it's only myself and my hubby. I told all the people at work that I dressed up as my boss since we were dressed the same today. She's going as me and I'm going as her. lol:th_toofunny:

Debra
10-31-2013, 06:40 PM
Yes Blanca! We are in gummy heaven. I've discovered that I didn't order enough cherry. I didn't realize it would be so good! Gonna have to hide it from Jerry. lol

Turquoise
10-31-2013, 08:27 PM
It's just Jerry & me as well. (Different Jerry than Debra's Jerry :th_LOL:) I tried to put a Happy Halloween on here early this morning and my internet was being a WITCH of a thing!! It kept going into roaming & would not cooperate!! I finally just went to bed and by morning it was back to being a Fairy Princess for me again. LOL

I have to leave for work like right now, so I will not be dressing up as anything different than I usually am. We don't get to dress for holidays where I work. I will be watching for all the crazies to come out tonight and that's while I'm at work!! Our residents usually behave, but like Jack Palance said in City Slickers when asked if he was having a good day(?), the day ain't over yet!! :th_biggrin:

Tiegan and her friends are super scary. Hope they get lots of goodies and have loads of fun! :th_hehe:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!

Honesty
10-31-2013, 09:01 PM
Tiegan and her friends are super scary. Hope they get lots of goodies and have loads of fun! :th_hehe:Tiegan came back with lots of lovely goodies :) In fact, I have been diving into the sweets and feel quite sick now :th_LOL:

Feathers First Aviary
10-31-2013, 09:41 PM
Hubby and I went to a pirate themed party last saturday so of course, we were both pirates, we even took a robotic parrot with us, it's the rur real friend, squawkers macaw, I stuck him on top of the one speaker so he would keep dancing to the music, everyone loved him, especially when they realized you can record it to say things :P I can't believe I'm actually going to post this picture as I usually try to keep myself out of the bird photos but here ya go :p Y'aarrrgh....[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Honesty
10-31-2013, 11:04 PM
Great pic Sara:) My daughter has the Squawkers Macaw too.

Maddy
11-01-2013, 07:20 AM
Happy Halloween everyone!

I went Trick or Treating for the first time is YEARS. My friend's mom did my hair and make up all pretty. It twas' fun!

That's my friend Quinn in the Minnie Mouse costume (IMO, she was the cutest.), her brother Zac in the black suit, my little sis Ellie in the princess dress, and me in the stupid white poofy dress as a silly tooth fairy.

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Honesty
11-01-2013, 08:34 AM
You look lovely Maddy.

Debra
11-01-2013, 05:27 PM
You were beautiful! Looks like you were in for a night of fun!

Maddy
11-01-2013, 07:57 PM
Thanks so much ladies!

Turquoise
11-01-2013, 08:12 PM
Oh Boy these are awesome photos everyone!!

Sara, love your theme and to think of bringing the talking macaw is ingenious!! Ya'll looked like you had a super time!:th_biggrin:

Maddy you are a gorgeous Tooth Fairy and your face tattoo is beautiful. I personally think you were the most beautiful in your picture!! :th_hug8:

Well I worked at the hospital watching one last night. So since this is a free world hospital and not a psych ward, nothing exciting or crazy happened. I did see one skinny orange pumpkin and one Princess dressed in a flowing red gown. And since I wasn't at the unit, I will find out this evening if anything crazy happened overnight there while I was relaxing sitting on my arse at the hospital.:th_LOL: