PDA

View Full Version : Your "B" List

spiritbird
10-29-2013, 10:53 PM
What's on your bucket list and do you think you could accomplish the wish? Mine is to travel to the far places in the world to see parrots, especially the wild ones. Places like Belize, Africa, Australia ,Costa Rica, Amazon and the many Caribbean islands that have birds. It would be fun to go with other bird lovers. Can I accomplish it? Not unless I win the lottery.

Pinkbirdy
10-30-2013, 12:46 AM
I would love to learn to paint pictures. Also help out at a bird rescue [I thought was great]

Turquoise
10-30-2013, 11:57 AM
I have done most of the things I always wanted to do when I got to travel all over the US for 5 years in hubby's truck. I got to go through all the lower 48s at least once with the Rocky Mountain states being my most favorite! When we went to Alaska that made 49 of the 50 states I recognize. I own my dream birds~~macaws, so that is done.

I always wanted to go to the Grand Tetons, would love to live below them and admire them from my huge picture window. I have been within 100 miles of them, so that is still yet to be done. I always wanted to go to Yellowstone National Park. Been through West Yellowstone, so I've been very close, but couldn't go through it in a truck, so that is still to be done. I would love to visit Australia and Africa and The Himalayan Mountain range, would love to see Mt. Everest, but NOT climb it!! Would love to see Outer Mongolia and some parts of China, mostly the mountain areas. I still haven't gotten to go to Denali (Mt McKinley) in Alaska, our tallest mountain. Saw it from a distance, but a certain little cow spot shih tzu who decided to rip the linoleum off the floor of the rented motor home we were staying in cheated us out of that trip. We decided we'd better head home before he ate the whole thing up!! LOL

Oh yeah, I still want to live in a Log Cabin with the rough hewn exterior log walls & all natural wood interior with a 2nd floor balcony overlooking the Tetons. That is my dream home. :th_hug8: And with that I guess I will quit dreaming cause pretty much the rest of what I haven't gotten to do will never happen. :(

Blancaej
10-31-2013, 01:29 AM
Think positive guys! You never know what life will bring you! More dreams could still be fulfilled! ;)

On my bucket list is to travel to El Salvador where my father is from. I was supposed to go with him but he passed away shorty before I got pregnant with Morgan. :(

I would also like to travel to Ireland, Germany & Italy! Plus, Australia, I did a report on Australia because I am a big fan of Rick Springfield who is from there. Well in doing the report, I fell in love with the beauty of Australia, so now I would love to visit! LOL!

I also would love to learn to scuba dive. I would also like to be able to take a month or 2 road trip and visit as many states in the US as I can. The southern states interest me most like TX, LA, AZ & NM!

Me and my hubby love to travel. So I am hopeful I can cross a few things of the bucket list at some point. That is all I can think of for now!

Honesty
10-31-2013, 09:10 AM
The first on my wish list is to go and see my Daughter in Texas. It has been 3 years since I last saw her and it seems like a lifetime:( The flights are so expensive!

My second would be to go on a world cruise.

Also, if I ever win the lottery, I would design my own house and and would have a special bird room added, which would be soundproofed. I would then have all different kinds of Parrots and they could squawk to their hearts content :)

Pinkbirdy
10-31-2013, 11:23 AM
Think positive guys! You never know what life will bring you! More dreams could still be fulfilled! ;)

On my bucket list is to travel to El Salvador where my father is from. I was supposed to go with him but he passed away shorty before I got pregnant with Morgan. :(

I would also like to travel to Ireland, Germany & Italy! Plus, Australia, I did a report on Australia because I am a big fan of Rick Springfield who is from there. Well in doing the report, I fell in love with the beauty of Australia, so now I would love to visit! LOL!

I also would love to learn to scuba dive. I would also like to be able to take a month or 2 road trip and visit as many states in the US as I can. The southern states interest me most like TX, LA, AZ & NM!

Me and my hubby love to travel. So I am hopeful I can cross a few things of the bucket list at some point. That is all I can think of for now! Rick Springfield was the first concert I ever went too :)

spiritbird
10-31-2013, 12:08 PM
John Denver here.