PDA

View Full Version : Ill never forget the time that......

Honesty
10-29-2013, 09:01 PM
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] :

Debra
10-29-2013, 10:37 PM
Oh, that's a good one!

spiritbird
10-29-2013, 10:55 PM
Surely a good laugh.

Feathers First Aviary
10-30-2013, 12:08 AM
That's hilarious, I need a framed copy of that to hang next to, but out of reach of our cockatoo, not that anything is ever out of reach of a determined cockatoo!

Pinkbirdy
10-30-2013, 12:42 AM
Its funny how my life has changed. I used to be all about old furniture and decorating my house . Now I study a room [and think] If we got rid of that piece . I bet a bird cage could fit there :). I should take pictures of my chewed things {I don't care its part of having birds :) ]

Maddy
10-30-2013, 03:59 AM
:th_LOL:

Turquoise
10-30-2013, 09:32 AM
Too funny! I can so relate as well. I'm glad my hubby Jerry is not a member on here. I'm going to tattle on Roscoe for a bit. The other day he was out on his play perch and I swear him & Ruby Jewel have grown giraffe necks the way they both can reach unimaginable lengths!

Both play perches sit on either side of my computer tables where my main computer sits on the middle table, my printer & laptop sit on the table to my right closest to Roscoe's perch. I keep having to move Ruby Jewel's perch out farther into the walk space on my left to keep her from reaching bills I haven't paid. (Maybe I should rethink moving her...wonder if my creditors would buy the excuse, "Sorry didn't pay you this month. My parrot ate the bill!")

Anyway, back to my story about Roscoe's giraffe neck. So I have to keep moving his perch farther away to keep his beak in check & away from my stuff. Well Jerry's computer table he has his newest computer sits by the sofa in front of Roscoe's perch and I thought I had it moved far enough for him to not be able to reach anything. Wrong!! I was in the other room for a moment, walked back just in time to see him bounce back up from stretching to get at something on Jerry's table. I go look to see what he'd been fiddling with and horror of horrors it was the thin line that attaches Jerry's expensive headphones to his computer! Roscoe had nipped them, but didn't bite all the way through thankfully as these things cost a chunk of money in my opinion. Roscoe looked like, "Whatever, he doesn't need them." I just moved him farther out in the floor, told him his 'goose was cooked' when Dad found out & hoped for the best. Jerry was sleeping and the next time he used the headphones he never said they didn't work, so Roscoe lucked out~~this time!!:th_LOL:

When I get Roscoe & Angel's enclosures moved into the other room & get the wall opened, his & Ruby Jewel's play perches are going in the area their enclosures sit now. They will have to reach over 20ft to get at the tables from there!:th_hehe:

Pinkbirdy
10-30-2013, 11:23 AM
He He De'Andrea [mums the word]:)

Blancaej
10-31-2013, 01:34 AM
LOL! We promise not to tell!

Speaking of chewing, I gave Quincy a piece of ice and went to check on Coqui, well she flew to her cage and was on top of it. During the 10 minutes of trying to get her down, Quincy chewed 3 holes into my recliner! :th_eek: Marcus finally came and tattled on him, thank god! LOL!

shel
10-31-2013, 02:02 AM
my step son does not visit often, but i have mad a point of putting up pics of him and his family. what my husband has yet to notice is that beaker is "redecorating" all of the wooden frames they are in.....

Mare
10-31-2013, 04:11 AM
Holy Moly! Don't get me going on what's been chewed in MY house! It's a wonder I still have a roof over my head!!

Honesty
10-31-2013, 09:01 AM
Holy Moly! Don't get me going on what's been chewed in MY house! It's a wonder I still have a roof over my head!!:th_hehe: