PDA

View Full Version : A New Kind of Signature

spiritbird
10-28-2013, 08:48 PM
I have been learning to do "out of bound" editing in classroom. Do you like it or no?1408

Blancaej
10-28-2013, 08:54 PM
Oooh Dianne, I love it!!

Pinkbirdy
10-28-2013, 08:55 PM
Cute :)

Honesty
10-28-2013, 09:10 PM
Love it Dianne:) The pattern in the middle reminds me of the patterns you can do with spirograph. Do you have this in the USA?

spiritbird
10-28-2013, 09:25 PM
Yes I played with that as a kid. That mid section was a photo I edited on Kindle fire apps. I really appreciate your feedbacks because I like to get opinions of others. That way I know if I should create more.

Honesty
10-28-2013, 09:29 PM
Yes I played with that as a kid. That mid section was a photo I edited on Kindle fire apps. I really appreciate your feedbacks because I like to get opinions of others. That way I know if I should create more.You are doing great with the signatures Dianne:)

I used to have Spirograph too. It went off the market for many years, but I noticed they have bought it back in the shops this year:) I may get it for my Daughter Tiegan as an extra Christmas present, then I can have a go too :th_hehe:

Maddy
10-28-2013, 09:34 PM
That's pretty Dianne! I love it!

Honesty
10-28-2013, 11:24 PM
I love your new one Maddy!

Animalman2046
10-29-2013, 03:03 PM
very nice..........

Debra
10-29-2013, 03:13 PM
I love that Dianne! You are really getting good at this!

Turquoise
10-30-2013, 09:03 AM
Very creative Dianne!! It does look like a Spirograph picture. You are doing so well with your signatures. You have gone way beyond the normal ones I see. You are a very good student and you have found your canvas. You will be a master at it before you know it!! :th_biggrin:

I too had a Spirograph way back when I was a child. Never did much with it back then, but it was fun to doodle with.

I am still trying to figure this Photoshop stuff all out. Haven't really spent much time on it yet and I am just now beginning to look at my training DVDs I bought a couple of months ago. I think I fear it too much and I just have to dive in there. While Jory was down I told him what I'd like to learn and he went over a couple of things with me, but of course I forgot all he told me. Darn, I so need that kid back home! Why do they have to grow up & leave? :(

coltfire
10-30-2013, 12:41 PM
very nice maddy

spiritbird
10-30-2013, 01:31 PM
De'Andrea thanks much for your compliments. Learning Photoshop techniques and tools is not something you can do in a week or two unless you are a genius. I found the DVD's very helpful and still have not finished them. I have a wonderful book on my hard drive called The Missing Manual Photpshop Elements 11". It is very detailed with nice pic. If you send me a pm with your e mail I can see if it can be attached and sent to you.

Turquoise
10-31-2013, 12:20 AM
Thank you Dianne for offering to try to send the manual to me. I will definitely pm you my email addy.:th_biggrin: If it doesn't work, don't worry about it, I can buy the book on Amazon.com. I did see it on there, but haven't purchased it yet. I do have two books in 'handheld' form, meaning the real thing~~a book~~Photoshop Elements 11 for Dummies and Teach Yourself Visually Adobe Photoshop Elements 11.

My only problem with the books is that they throw all kinds of technique words at me without a sidebar of detailed description as to what the bleep they are talking about and by the time I find and look up all the words and what they do, I have forgotten what I read in the first place or how to do the technique. Hence the reason I bought a couple of DVDs to visually show me what the heck they were talking about! That way I have a narrated visual as well as the book open to the technique.

The two DVDs I bought are: Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 Video Training and Mastering Photoshop Elements11 Made Easy. These are the two DVDs I am just now breaking down to watch that I bought over 2 months ago. LOL

spiritbird
10-31-2013, 12:17 PM
I think they are the same DVD's I have and find them very helpful. I watch for a while and then put it into practice. anyone know how to attach a large PDF file??