PDA

View Full Version : Gingee and Owen

Pinkbirdy
10-28-2013, 08:27 PM
At work people stop by and drop off newspapers for me [lots of cages to clean:th_biggrin:] Im so grateful .Theres an older lady that always wants to hear about my birds. So I decided to run home and bring Owen In [Everyone likes a pinkbird :th_chickendance:] and hes very easy going . Last minute I thought I would bring Gingee too. I was worried they would get scared and fly on something tall.But they didn't ,they were so excited !! They puffed up and showed off :th_biggrin:.They even let people touch them !! Nice experience ,I always am bragging about my birds and thrilled they could see how great they are :th_biggrin:

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Mare
10-28-2013, 08:33 PM
Wow! That's awesome that you did that! That's nice that you can take your birds places and enhance other people's lives :). I have a feeling mine wouldn't allow folks the same experience, good job, Terri!

Honesty
10-28-2013, 08:36 PM
Thats fantastic Terri. It is lovely that you are able to do this. I could take Codie in his travel cage, but there is NO WAY he would come out like that in front of strangers without giving them a nasty bite:(

Pinkbirdy
10-28-2013, 08:51 PM
Its not something im going to continue.Im kind of a wreck about my birds. But I think out of my flock theirs more that can handle it [and definitely those who wont]. Im just happy all went well this one time.

Blancaej
10-31-2013, 01:44 AM
That is awesome. Sounds like they had a great time! Glad it went well. Great photo by the way! :th_biggrin:

shel
10-31-2013, 01:59 AM
they are beautiful!

Turquoise
10-31-2013, 01:13 PM
Oh how adorable they look in that photo! I bet your customers loved seeing your fabies instead of just hearing how great they are.:th_biggrin:

The only one of mine I think would allow any stranger to touch her would be Peta my GCC. She went right to Jory, my son tho she'd never met him before. The rest I am safe to say would come away from the experience with a new souvenir, like a finger or two from the intruder. LOL