PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Blanca!

Honesty
10-23-2013, 09:15 PM
Happy Birthday Blanca :)

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

I hope you have a lovely day!

WendyX

Blancaej
10-23-2013, 09:20 PM
A[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] Wendy! I really appreciate the birthday wishes. My hubby and kids are home right now baking me cupcakes and cooking me dinner. I can't wait to see their creations when I get home! LOL! :th_wink:

Debra
10-23-2013, 09:20 PM
:verjaardag: Blanca! Hope it is/was a good one!!

Honesty
10-23-2013, 09:22 PM
You have a one in a million hubby Blanca. I bet your Children are so excited making cup cakes for your arrival home:)

Blancaej
10-23-2013, 09:25 PM
:verjaardag: Blanca! Hope it is/was a good one!! Thank you Debra! It is today and I'm having a wonderful birthday so far. :)

You have a one in a million hubby Blanca. I bet your Children are so excited making cup cakes for your arrival home:)

I most certainly do Wendy! I am a lucky girl. :th_wink: The kids had fun picking out candy for the cupcakes at our shop. They are going with a Halloween theme since that is one of my favorite holidays! :th_biggrin:

Debra
10-23-2013, 09:30 PM
Pictures of their creations are a must!!

Honesty
10-23-2013, 09:32 PM
Pictures of their creations are a must!!I was just about to say the same thing :) Enjoy your day Blanca!

spiritbird
10-23-2013, 10:53 PM
:th_happybirthday: I hope you are not baking your own BD cake! Have fun and enjoy the birthday wishes.

Pinkbirdy
10-23-2013, 11:05 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLANCA!!!!!! ,and your almost getting a bird on your birthday :) [my favorite gift he he )

Blancaej
10-24-2013, 01:10 AM
The kids cup cakes were so cute! They went nuts with the gummies! LOL! I will share pics tomorrow as I can't download pics from my camera to my laptop. I had a nice birthday! Thanks again for the birthday wishes!

Terri - I feel like Coqui is a birthday present! What great timing. What better gift! :th_biggrin:

Mare
10-24-2013, 02:39 AM
Happy Birthday, Blanca!! Sounds like you had a good day! Today is also my nephews birthday, who is visiting, we gave him a pizza party :).

coltfire
10-24-2013, 02:46 AM
:th_birthday::verjaardag::th_greet3: Blanca hope you have a very special day, get spoilt, and lots of prezzies.

- - - Updated

plax
10-24-2013, 06:04 AM
HBD, Blanca!!! It's still the 23rd here ;)

Wulfgeist
10-24-2013, 10:02 AM
Belated :th_birthday:

Hope it was great for you. You have a wonderful family to make your day so special.

Blancaej
10-24-2013, 01:13 PM
Thanks again everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes! I had a wonderful birthday with the hubby and kids last night. Here are some pics of there creations as promised!

Morgan's Creation

Marcus' Creation - Can you tell he's been in the icing! :th_biggrin:

My mini cake they made me:

Birthday with the family - What could be better!

Debra
10-24-2013, 02:27 PM
They did a fabulous job! I love their creations.

Blancaej
10-24-2013, 02:30 PM
Thanks Debra - They were so proud of them as they should have been! :th_wink:

They went a little nuts picking out gummies at the store. Can you tell? LOL!

Turquoise
10-24-2013, 08:22 PM
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BLANCA!!!:verjaardag::th_greet3::th_bdaycandle:

Sorry it's kinda' late getting to ya'!:th_biggrin: I was on here only briefly yesterday before heading off to work and didn't know it was your B'Day.

Your kid's cupcakes were awesome and you can see how much they enjoyed them. It shows all over their cake covered widdle faces.:th_LOL: That was a super sweet thing they did for their favorite person. Hope you & your featherless flock had a great day with lots of goodies, plus your new feathered fabie~~Coqui!!!:th_hug8:

Pinkbirdy
10-24-2013, 08:40 PM
Ha Ha ,Very nice :) Candy Entrepreneurs in the making

Honesty
10-24-2013, 09:29 PM
Wow! Those cup cakes look delicious:) A beautiful pic of the 3 of you!

Blancaej
10-25-2013, 12:16 AM
Thank you De'Andrea, Terri and Wendy!

We had left over cupcakes after dinner tonight! LOL!

Terri - LOL! My kids will certainly be ready to be candy entrepeneurs when they grow up! If they so choose! ;)