PDA

View Full Version : Back

Birdboy
10-23-2013, 07:52 AM
Hello, its been so long since ive been on this site, many of you may not know me.
I have been neglecting this site for a while.
the reasoning behind this is that 1, we have moved house 2, been EXTREMELY busy & 3, well I forgot about this site.

An update on Keiko the Yellow crowned amazon parrot
Keiko is going excellent, she has learnt a lot more words and is talking more frequently.
She turned 1 on Monday. She is very pleased with her new toys for her birthday.

Id also like to tell you guys about our new chickens.
we are getting lots of eggs everyday. We are enjoying looking after them and watching them just do there chicken business.

Thanks heaps
~birdboy~

Honesty
10-23-2013, 08:17 AM
Welcome back Blake.

It sounds like Keiko is doing great. Congrats on your Chickens:)

Pinkbirdy
10-23-2013, 11:18 AM
Hi ,Happy Birthday Keiko :)

spiritbird
10-23-2013, 01:11 PM
I was wondering what happened to you. Nice that you are back with us.

Turquoise
10-23-2013, 08:18 PM
Hi Birdboy!:th_greet13: I love chickens, used to have some just for pets when I was much younger and didn't mind going out in winter to chop ice off their water bowls to fill them again.:th_LOL:

Nowadays I stick to indoor birds. Keiko looks so cute in your avatar on the tree. Glad to hear all is well your way and look forward to getting to know you & Keiko better.:th_biggrin:

PlaxMacaws
10-23-2013, 10:24 PM
Glad you've returned, Birdboy :). I'm happy to hear about Keiko and your chickens. But your 3rd reason: you forgot about us? :th_shakehead:

Blancaej
10-25-2013, 12:52 AM
Welcome back & happy belated hatch day to Keiko! :) Oh and congrats on the chickens!