PDA

View Full Version : beaker!

shel
10-23-2013, 01:58 AM
this is my GCC, "beaker"

i don't know why my pics always come out so small.

shel

Turquoise
10-23-2013, 02:57 AM
Beaker is so cute! He has such pretty colors.

You are taking your photos from your files as attachments, right? I use either photobucket or imageshack and use the url from their sites , so I can't help you with how to make them larger from your computer. In my files from my computer I can change the size of my photos by going into my Windows Live Photo Gallery. It gives me several options to change things about my photos such as cropping and enhancments. I usually resize or crop mine so they will load quicker to FB or photobucket & imageshack.

Honesty
10-23-2013, 08:19 AM
Beaker is very cute.

I always upload my pics to photobucket. It is much easier. All you need to do is copy your pic and paste it straight into yor post.

plax
10-23-2013, 11:37 PM
Yep, Beaker's a cutie :)

The thumbnail means that you've stored your image on our server as an attachment. When composing your message, that's what happens if you click the 'Insert Image' button in the toolbar and select the "From Computer' tab, then browse to your photo image file on your hard disk. If you'd like the actual image to appear in your post (instead of the thumbnail), once you've clicked on the 'Insert Image' button in the toolbar, select the 'From URL' tab. Once there, do not tick the "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" check box. Simply enter your remotely stored image URL (some_address.photobucket.com/whatever, etc.) into the URL field, then click the 'OK' button. That will display the full size image within your post. You'll of course need the image you're wishing to post to have been uploaded to and stored on a remote site like photobucket.com first, though. Hope that's helpful.

Blancaej
10-25-2013, 12:40 AM
He is adorable!

shel
10-26-2013, 12:14 AM
yeah, been loading them right from the computer.

Feathers First Aviary
10-26-2013, 07:09 AM
Beaker's a cutie :)