PDA

View Full Version : A few pictures of my Zon boys.

Love my Zons
10-22-2013, 03:11 AM
Hoosier his beautiful little sweet self

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]
[/url] And the great Kazoo

Turquoise
10-22-2013, 03:19 AM
Oh your Zons are gorgeous!! Such adorable faces on them both. :th_hug8:

Hoosier's coloring on his head is very appealing. Doe he talk much? I know the Red Lored is touted to not have much to say, was just wondering if there is much truth in it or not. I bet they are a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing your Zon fabies. :th_biggrin:

Love my Zons
10-22-2013, 03:29 AM
Yes Hoosier can talk but words are very limited. He can say his name, my name and good boy. He can also say 'who are you' and softly say 'hey baby'. He is very good about mimicking sounds such as you peeing, pouring water, or making the creaking sound the back door makes. Kazoo is the talker here he says his name, his nickname "Kazooey" and "who are you?" along with "why you gotta be" and that is just about it. He did say "coffee" the other day.

They are cute, the personality you see in the pictures are how they are just cute and friendly very hands on and of course flighted happy green clams.

Honesty
10-22-2013, 07:11 AM
Hoosier and Kazoo are beautiful. I have missed hearing all your stories about them:)

Debra
10-22-2013, 02:15 PM
Oh, I've missed them! They are absolutely beautiful. I remember when you brought Kazoo home. I can't believe it's already been 4 years!

Love my Zons
10-22-2013, 02:32 PM
Oh, I've missed them! They are absolutely beautiful. I remember when you brought Kazoo home. I can't believe it's already been 4 years!

Yup~ He turned 4 in May and we got him 4 yrs ago August 29th. I can honestly say he is just awesome as is Hoosier they are such good buddies. They truly love each other I think Hoosier loves him more. But I do catch them preening each other, so nice to see them being so great with each other. Kazoo will chase him at times but we have narrowed it down to jealousy when Dave is hanging with the two of them they love their one on one time and Kazoo is a bully but Hoosier can fly away most times he will land on my shoulder for that comfort. It's very cool, very happy that it worked out by adding him but that is it, one more would surely just break the dynamic we have with both.

Love my Zons
10-22-2013, 02:35 PM
Here is one of the pictures that depicts the nature of Hoosier this is an all the time thing

Debra
10-22-2013, 02:55 PM
Such absolute trust in Dad!

Love my Zons
10-22-2013, 03:13 PM
Such absolute trust in Dad!

Yes, he loves us both but loves to snuggle with Dave he just loves him to pieces and it's evident. It goes from rolling around snuggle to the eventual nightly ritual.

spiritbird
10-22-2013, 07:01 PM
If they were kitties they would be purring up a storm!