PDA

View Full Version : me and the 3 amigos

gemini_84
04-18-2013, 08:42 AM
Hi every one my name is Amanda and I am lucky enough to be the Slave to 3 very amazing alexandrines and a cheeky ginger cat. I am 28 and live in beautiful tropical north queensland in Australia. Thats me, and now for the 3 Amigos.

Introducing
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])
Im the baby of the family, I am sweet and cuddly, although i have my moods and love to sit quietly on my one of my 2 cages or on the playstand. My mummy bought me home when i was just 11 weeks old, and finished the weaning process.... she was a bit of a worry wart.
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])
Im the oldest of the family, I am so affectionate and if mum or dad show attention to one of the others, and im not already on them im straight there. Mum bought me home on February 1st as my other family were moving across country and didnt want to stress us out with the move. I think mum fell in love with us straight away even though we were a bit scruffy looking cause we were moulting. I think the icing on the cake was the fact I am Oxy's older half brother.
Im the middle child, I too came to be with my new mum with my companion Prince who i have been with since i was baby. Although my 2 companions can be quite cuddly and affectionate, im still a little stand offish, but im getting better and slowly starting to trust that my mummy wont hurt me. my favourite past time is making toothpicks, so if you have something stuck in your teeth just let me know.
Hi, my name is Scan.... yeah yeah haha cat scan, i know lame, i get it all the time. I will be 3 in October and have been with mum and dad since i was 5 days old, i was still with my biological mum. I was very curious when mum bought the first flying green baby home, and was very dusappounted i wasn't allowed to play with him. Although i would try. Then wow, 2 more.... i am now out numbered and if i get to close to tge cage Prince telks me to back off with his nasty bug red beak. I spend my days lazing outside in the sun, which i guess works well for mum. Then come 5pm its my turn... dinner then curl up for my cuddles and pats.

well thats enough, im sure your bored now. Look forward to meeting you all and gearing all about all your fids antics.

Honesty
04-18-2013, 08:50 AM
Hello Amanda and :th_welcomesign: I am so pleased you have joined us :woohoo-dancing-bana

Wendy K.
04-18-2013, 10:28 AM
Hello Amanda and :th_welcomesign: to our forum. Prince, Oxy & Bruno are all adorable, as is Scan (LOL...Cat Scan) I can't wait to hear about some of your "adventures" with your beautiful flock. :)

Antoinette
04-18-2013, 12:38 PM
Hi Amanda and welcome
Your flock is beautiful
:danceelmo:

roxynoodle
04-18-2013, 12:56 PM
Hi Amanda, welcome to the forum!

aliray
04-18-2013, 12:58 PM
I love the post and the captions welcome to the forum

plax
04-18-2013, 05:45 PM
Greetings, Amanda! Very nice pics of some great birds :)

Blackhawk007
04-18-2013, 10:22 PM
Hello Amanda, welcome to the community! Its growing so fast.

Copper
04-18-2013, 11:11 PM
Welcome :D I love your alexandrines, they are beautiful and so lucky to have you in there lives

gemini_84
04-19-2013, 12:49 AM
Welcome :D I love your alexandrines, they are beautiful and so lucky to have you in there lives

a[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] thank you ashley, i would have to say the same about rosie and kenji. You do such a wonderful job

keepsmiling
04-19-2013, 10:12 PM
Hello and welcome!:th_welcome2: