PDA

View Full Version : Commercial breaks

josiesmom
10-21-2013, 01:33 AM
Does anyone else's fid throw a fit when a commercial comes on the tv? The boys realized the other day that Josie pitches a fit whenever a commercial comes on and interrupts her show. Super funny to watch but rather annoying to listen to.

PlaxMacaws
10-21-2013, 02:36 AM
No. But Salsa throws a screaming fit whenever Jack comes out of his cage. It doesn't bother him at all when Maynard or Zaffer are out, only when it's Jack. And these screaming fits of his are literally nonstop until Jack goes back inside.

Honesty
10-21-2013, 08:13 AM
Codie does not throw a fit when ads come on, but he will chat away through my favourite soap which I watch each day. You can guarantee as soon as the ads come on, he will go totally silent and then start chattering again when my programme comes back on. LOL

Blancaej
10-21-2013, 12:53 PM
I can't say my birds notice commercials. But they don't seem to care much for TV. Although that might change as I have a TV in there bird room now! Who knows what shows they will get hooked on! :)

Debra
10-21-2013, 02:28 PM
Mine don't seem to mind commercials but they somehow know when we really want to watch a particular show. That's when they decide to play the "I can scream louder than you" game. lol

josiesmom
10-21-2013, 03:57 PM
It seems Josie likes cartoons the best and doesn't mind commercials that have kids in them as much. My son thinks her favorite commercial is for pillows pets because she sings during that one.

PlaxMacaws
10-21-2013, 04:33 PM
Mine prefer cartoons as well.